⚠️Apologies

Once we were back in the city, a person whistled towards us. I took a deep breath, knowing it was Buford.

"I think someone wants to talk to you, Y/n." Clara tilted her head a bit.
"I know." I lowered my voice a bit. "Ignore him till he comes here, then pretend you didn't hear him." She frowned at me but agreed.

We did as I said till Buford stopped me. He had grabbed my arm and turned me towards him.

"Oh, Buford, hi." I swallowed, looking away from his gaze. He looked down at me, disappointed.
"'Oh, Buford, hi.'" He immitated my voice, before smacking me across the face. A stinging sensation formed on my cheek. I heard Clara gasp, but I chose to ignore her. She was the on the bottom line of my problems. "You need to learn a lesson doll, you can't ignore me and then hi me." Tears had started streaming down my face.

"I'm sorry, sir. But she's busy now." Clara snatched my hand away from Buford. "Besides, she hates you." She signaled to our horses that they should start riding again, so that's what they did. We galopped away, leaving Buford standing there in the same way Biff stood there when I had hit him in his balls.

"When are you gonna get it through your thick skull, Lorraine? You're my girl."
"Biff Tannen, I wouldn't be your girl even if you had a million dollars!" She hit him on his leg really hard, he let go of her and she hit him with the box of her dress. Lorraine, Babs and Betty ran away.

"Yes, you will! It's you and me, Lorraine! It's meant to be! I will marry you someday! Someday you'll be my wife!" I grabbed his arm and turned him to me.
"Really? What about me?"

What are you doing, Y/n?" Marty asked me.
"Just watch."

"Well, Lorraine doesn't want to go, even if it's meant to be, so I guess we'll go t-" I hit him in his balls really hard. "You son of a bitch!"
"Sorry, just wanted to do that and I can't be a son of a bitch, I'm a girl." I laughed and ran after Lorraine, Babs and Betty.

"Thanks, Clara." I smiled, I was genuinely thankful. She was right, I hate Buford, but I'll do whatever it takes to not get me or my dad killed.
"Why was he even talking to you like that?" We were slowling down again.
"Well... He threatened to kill me, so I promised him that I'd be his girlfriend.." I look down at the manes of my horse.
"And what about Marty? Don't you love him anymore?" She frowned at me. "You two were cute together..."
"I love Marty! I would never do anything to hurt him, but Buford was gonna throw me off of the ravine! I would never leave Marty for Buford! But what would you have done?"

"I'm sorry... I was forced to be Buford's girlfriend or he'd kill-"
*SMACK*
He had hit me across my face. More tears rolled down my cheeks, as I placed my hand on my face.

"I can't believe you, Y/n. I dumped my fantastic, amazing, wonderful girlfriend for you and you go and cheat on me?" He rolled his eyes at me.

"What I would have done?" She stopped in front of our house. "I would have thrown Buford into the ravine instead." I sigh.
"I wish I could've done that, but if I did that, I'd be messing with the time-space continuum and I'd mess up the meeting of Marty's parents, making-"
"Making him disappear... Right, I hadn't thought about the things that could happen in the future." She finished my sentence. "Look, I'm sorry, Y/n. It's my fault you're stuck here. You could have been in 1980 with Marty..."
"1985." I correct her. "And I'm not going to disagree with you, but I'm not gonna agree with you either. I had the choice to stay or go and I stayed..." I looked down at the ground as I got off my horse. "It's my own fault."

We set everything down on the counter, after that I put my jeans and shirt on again. It was still damp from the water I had washed it in. After I had finished changing, I had gone to my dad.

"Dad?" I called as my eyes slided over the train. He had done more than I could have done in four days. It's not fair how quick he is with these things, I mean, of course he has more experience, but still.
"Hm?" He stepped out of the locomotive. He smiled at me when he saw me looking at the train in awe. "Don't be surprised. Your old dad can still do stuff! I'm not that old!" I laughed.
"I know! But this would have taken me four days! Maybe even a week!" I stepped inside, it was all ready for usage.

"Tonight..." I turned towards him. "Tonight we're going home." My smile grew. "We just need fuel, but that's fine. I can do-"
"We still have a few of the test logs." He motioned towards the steam room. I frown and walk towards it. He's right, there are still 3 of the test logs.

"If you finish the small things, I'll fix these up." He hands me a screwdriver before he picks the logs up.
"Sounds like a plan to me!" I looked down at my to do list, he had done everything I asked him to. We were gonna go home, I was gonna see Marty.