-Marty's point of view- 1985

"Y/n..." I sighed and grabbed her hand. "Please, please stay with me." My breath hitched. I can't lose her, time can't and will not part us.
"Marty, no. I'm going to my dad, end of conversation." She pulled her hand out of my grasp. I closed my eyes, knowing I couldn't change her mind, and I softly let my head fall on the steering wheel, while my hands grasped the sides.

The second log blew, but I kept my head on the wheel, feeling the vibrations go through my body. A wind flew past and shivers ran down my spine.

"Fucking hell-" Y/n said . "OH MY GOD-" She exclaimed a second later.
"What? What?" I looked outside and saw Clara hanging upside down, almost falling. "JESUS-"

Y/n opener the door and called for doc's attention.

"GRAB HER AND I'LL THROW THIS TO YOU. OKAY?" She motioned to the pink hoverboard. I watched her every move. She grabbed the second hoverboard and slipped it onto her foot. "I'm going to him. I love you..." She kissed me, opened the door and went outside.

My mind started racing with thoughts as tears rolled down my cheeks. I couldn't do anything, she took the hoverboards, she had every way of getting out of this. I couldn't stop the car, since the train was behind me. 80.

"Doc, 80. Y/n is on her way to you!" I said into the walkie-talkie
"I noticed. What is she doing here, Marty? You promi-" Y/n cut doc off.
"HEY! HELP YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" She yelled. I turned around and saw them getting onto the hoverboards.

"85! YOU WON'T MAKE IT! You won't make it..." I looked at the dashboard, before turning back to her. My eyes stung, I felt angry, empty and hurt. The last log blew and light hugged the car. "I love you, Y/n..." My breath hitched as I said that into the walkie-talkie.
"I love-" Time cut her off and before I knew, I was in 1985.

"No! No, no, no, no, no!" I cried as the train came towards me. "Shit!" I tried to open the car door, but it was no use. "SHIT!" I finally got it open and jumped out last second. "Fucking hell..." Tears streamed down my face and cars started driving again, while the train had passed.