Chapter 9: The school Part 2.0

Dedicated to AllUNeedisbooks. for just being you! :)

Jordan in the media...that gaze tho...

{Quick note from the author; Didnt reach the 105 reads mark...:( oh well. there is a really important author's note at the end that will change the very fate of Michelle...Well! on that note, lets go on with the story!

Chapter 8: The School, part 2.0

Her face expression went from icy indeference to unabashed realisation that jumped from unabashed recognition to shocked fury, before settling back into (if this is even possible) and even icer indeference.

I carefully arranged my features into an equally blank expression. Two could pay at this game.

" Now. One of you stand behind the punching bag." Mr. Crowe ordered.

Since I was already in the general area I decided to do it.

"Next, you wrap your arms around it to keep it from swinging."

I obliged, spreading my feet apart for balance.

Ginny put on her boxing gloves, with help from someone next to her.

"And now, on three, I want your partner to take a swing smack dab in the middle of the bag."

What?! Mr.Crowe wanted them to punch us? I mean- of course the heavy bag is in between us but still...

I thought they wern't supposed to encourage violence!

"One!" Mr.Crowe bellowed puffing his chest. He looked a bit like a baboon when he did that.

"Two!"

I peeked around the long black punching back at Ginny. Her face was determined, her stance offensive. When Mr.Crowe yelled three I braced my self for the inevitable blow.

When her fist hit the bag, I only felt a little jar, not the rough shaking, I'd dreaded. Geez, it barely even made me move. It wasn't as strong as one of Clarissa's or even Jordan's, who i suspected held back.

Mr Crowe told us to repeat it three more times then switched positions. The punching bag brought back memories of SSOST training. Mr. Crowe walked around the class room, correcting people's stances and commenting on out jabs. "One fist a time Mr.Hemsworth; this isn't Street Fighter."

He looked at my jabs with an expert eye, but said nothing until he walked away, "Nice form, Michelle."

I smiled inwardly, sending a silent thank you to my impossible bae for being such a great teacher.

The room was filled with heavy breathing, sweaty, dull thuds, and the occasional grunt. The cacophony abruptly cut off by a loud Rrriipp!

I looked in front of me ans stifled a giggle. Jordan had punched right through the cheap material of the heavy bag and sand was pouring out. He looked so comical, frantically trying to get his hand unstuck.

Chase, his partner, was on the floor rubbing his torso, with a bemused expression.

Ha! That's he deserves...

I was slightly pissed at Jordan and Chase. Chase was the reason that Jordan had hesitated when it came to me, like, the answer should have been obvious. Me or Chase. Me, duh! We've known each other for years, and how long has he known Chase? Not even a day! There was absolutely no reason that he should have hesitated.

Speaking of Jordan, The whole class was while he struggled to get his hand loose. It was so quiet, I swear you could've heard a pen drop from above.