Falling For Santa's Chimney

I wake up with a cold blast of air on my face.

Cold air...

Cold air?

I snap awake and turn on my light, then I see it.

Santa is standing in my room.

Yup, you heard me. Santa is standing in my room. He is not fat or anything, he doesn't even have a white beard. He just has the Santa suit on.

Santa snaps his head to look at me and I know that face from somewhere... does he go to my school?

Yes Esther, Santa goes to your school.

Suddenly Santa coughs and begins to talk, "Um," cough, "Ms.Women, I am here to um-"

"Jordan Kyles!" I yell and his eyes go wide.

"No! I am Santa!"

Jodan Kyles, otherwise known as the best prankster in my school. But why is he in my room?

"Okay "Santa," I use air quotes and get out of my bed. I'm suddenly self aware of what I'm wearing, or not wearing. I'm only in my bra and some comfy shorts. "Why are you in my room?"

"Um...." Jordan walks over to my window and hollars down, "Why am I up here again?"

"You got caught didn't you!" A voice yells back.

"No!" Jordan defends, "Santa got caught!"

"Anyway," A new voice calls up, "You are up there to get the girl!"

The girl?

Oh, I'm the girl.

I shove past Jordan and look down at two other people.

Chris Maxson and Jesse Farewell look up at me.

Chris: The player of our school, with women and with sports. He has black hair and blue eyes that makes the girls fall for him like flies.

Jesse: This jerk has brown hair and a very attractive brittish accent. The reason I hate him so much is that we are ex-best friends. He is also the leader of the group otherwise known as the Fantastic Three.

It used to be the fantastic four in middle school, but then crap went down the hole.

"Why do you need me!" I yell down at them.

"Because, we do." Jesse says.

"Leave me alone!"

I turn to Jordan, "Get. Out." I say through clentched teeth.

"Neva!" He sings and starts to dance around my room.

"Wait, how did you get up here!" My room is on the second story of our fairly large house and... is he really Santa?!

"I climbed the rope that you use to sneak out and go ride Night," He says boredly. Then his eyes travel down, "Wow." He exlaims.

"Eyes up where I can see them." I state plainly.

Rolling his eyes Jordan hollars down again to the two idiots, "Can we proceed with thy plan?"

"Yup!" They say toghether.

Jordan grabs me from behind and pinches my nose and covers my mouth.

I can't breathe. I moan and kick at him but he has me in a head lock.

Air slips away from me, darkness edges my vision.

I blank out.

--