Whoop it Jordan Style

Chapter 5

/ Esther POV /

"After supper you guys should stay and hear Esther play," my Mum suggested.

Why, why oh why did she have to say that!

"Hear Esther play?" Jordan asks while still managing to chow down on mums famous noodles.

"Yeah," Mum nods to me, "don't you want to tell them honey?"

My. Mum. Has. A. Death. Wish.

"No." I state plainly and continue eating.

"Okay, what she means to say," Mum drawls on while looking at the boys, "Is that she plays the piano and is fairly good at singing."

"Mum." I warn.

"She has a whole set up down stairs that she should totally show you guys!"

Oh she's done it now!

"Mum!" I yell and slam my hand down on the table causing it to wobble.

"Esther Hall! Calm down this instant!" My mum scolds.

Quieting down I begin to eat my food again. The meal consits of noodles and steak.

For the rest of the meal I stay quiet and clean my plate.

"I'll do dishes!" Mum annonces and ushers us out of the clean kitchen. The kitchen is made out of all wood and with wood themed appliences, a island is by the stove and sink to the right. It is pretty big overal. "You go show them downstairs." Mum looks at me pointedly.

"Okay.." I say in a huff and look at the boys who I find think all of this is funny.

Jordan is all red in the face and Jesse looks like he just got out of running a marathon.... Chris..... he is biting his cheeks from stopping the laughter.

"What." I snap.

"You're the boyfriend." Chris murmers.

Jesse rolls his eyes and walks up to me, "You have a noodle," I grabbed a white noodle off my forehead, "there." He smiles and then bows to me.

Yup, you heard me.

"Shall we go to the basement?" He asks in a rich brittish accent.

"We shall." I agree.

--

"So," I gesture behind me, "This is my 'music room,'" I look behind me now. The room consists of a recording studio in the left corner, bean bag chairs, and a bunch of pianos and keyboards. They are for making veriations of different sound tracks.

The floor is made out of metal grates.... can you tell I designed it?

The boys eyes are wide.

"Woah," Jordan says. "So do you like sing?" He then asks.

"No, I design unicorns." I say with a smile.

"Can you sing a song for us?" Jesse asks and shuts the door behind him.

"Um.... sure. Any requests?"

"I WILL BE THERE" Jordan sings to the tune of Odessas' I Will Be there. I thought be would be into boy bands.

"Okay," I shrug, "Sit in the bean bags please." I walk over to the plastic door and then lock it behind me. I turn to the control panal and turn on the mikes. "Can you here me?" I ask and they nod. I then turn to the control panal again and program my tablet down here to the back ground music of the song. The song's soft beat begins and I warn, "I'm more good at masking the voices and editing the baselines, plus messing around with vocals. I'm not really good at singing itself."