1- warfare

3:32am

3:32am. Dhaka, Bangladesh.

After their final pursuit ending in bloodshed and the murder of Dhaka's most wanted and powerful assassin leader Alonso Denali, Thor and Jadeyn are more than ready to be home. Despite them not even remembering what home really feels like anymore, just the company of each other is all they have had for 374 days, their company is what they now know as home.

Both covered in wounds, blood of their own and blood of the enemies. Sat in an 8x8 office room in an abandoned street in Old Town Dhaka, laying low until S.H.I.E.L.D agents can pinpoint their location and return the pair back to New York.

With his right arm pulled out of it's socket, Thor rests his head in his left hand staring into a void, reliving every flash back flickering through his mind while Jadeyn sleeps slouched against the rusted desk. A sudden gasp releases from her mouth as she wakes from a nightmare of Alonso's face as she shot him.

"You okay?" as he lifts his head in worry.

Jadeyn just keeps her head low, eyes so heavy from sleep deprivation and exhaustion and nods lightly.

"You should sleep before they get here" she whispered.

Little did she know, every night they've spent in this warfare, Thor never did let himself sleep before he knew she was in a deep rest. He would just pass out from fatigue.
His eyes glistened from the beam of moonlight shining through the room looking up at Jadeyn's bloodied yet so beautiful and elegant features.

Thor grunts in pain as he moves to stand from the chair, he limps over to the desk where Jadeyn is slouched and in painfully robotic movements he manages to prop himself up against the desk on the stone cold ground. Shoulder to shoulder and instant warmth from each others close presence, Thor reaches into his pocket from inside his shirt and pulls out a mesmerizing necklace.

Jadeyn was never one for sparkly feminine jewellery, she had a dark alternative look and preferred unique looking items than flashy. She admired a necklace Thor had been wearing since their time on the mission and complimented him on it numerous times despite him never sharing the story behind it. During a day in Old Town Dhaka, walking through the busy streets undercover and pretending to shop like the locals. She came across a cramped little store with a necklace stand and picked the first that caught her eye. A tiny little shark tooth wrapped in a gold coloured wire on a dainty little chain. So unusual and unique, just her style. Just like Thor's mystery necklace.

Shoulders still touching, he hands her the necklace.

"Happy birthday Jade" he smiled.

"Wh- what?"

"If we're going by New York time, it's your birthday"

Completely speechless and overwhelmed she holds the little shark tooth between her bruised fingers, the gold chain bloodstained.