Chapter 84: Guest Professor at Qing University

Sensing Xiao Bao's accusing gaze, Jun Shiling glanced at the innocent Xia Wanyuan and snorted lightly.

"When are you going to stop having cavities so you can eat cake?"

"Hmph, bad Daddy," Xiao Bao mumbled indignantly.

Jun Shiling stepped forward and picked up the little dumpling, "Go to sleep." Xiao Bao struggled for a while with his short legs, but to no avail. He resigned himself to fate and leaned on Jun Shiling's shoulder.

It was just that his thirsty gaze was fixed on the strawberry cake on the table, looking very pitiful.

Seeing Jun Shiling and Xiao Bao go up to the second floor, Xia Wanyuan guiltily took the remaining half of the cake on the table*. Mm, it was delicious.*

After eating, Xia Wanyuan returned to the bedroom.

That night, the faint smell of strawberries lingered at the tip of Jun Shiling's nose, making him feel enticed.

Since Elder Zhong did not have to attend classes that weekend, he had agreed to meet Xia Wanyuan at home.

Xia Wanyuan went there earlier. There was still an hour before her appointment with Elder Zhong, so she spent her time strolling around the campus.

As she slowly walked down the sunny Ginkgo Road, Xia Wanyuan looked around. Suddenly, she was attracted by the words written by a teacher on the blackboard in a window.

Xia Wanyuan could not help but walk into the education block. The teachers in the classroom were probably preparing for class. They were lecturing in the empty classroom, occasionally writing a few words on the blackboard.

Xia Wanyuan stood quietly at the back door, listening to the teacher talk about literature and history.

Professor Zhang had a public lecture that was open to the entire country. He was preparing for the lesson seriously. Halfway through his passionate lecture, he suddenly noticed a person wearing a mask standing at the back door of the classroom.

"Student, what's the matter?" Professor Zhang stopped his lecture and asked curiously.

"I was just passing by. I saw that you were lecturing well and wanted to learn from you," Xia Wanyuan replied humbly.

"Then come in and sit." Since this public lecture was going to be shared with everyone, Professor Zhang waved at Xia Wanyuan. Xia Wanyuan did not decline and entered the classroom to find a seat.

With the students sitting below, Professor Zhang spoke even more enthusiastically.

Furthermore, this student had somewhat exceeded Professor Zhang's expectations. After listening to his class, she gave many constructive opinions. According to this student's question, Professor Zhang revised his thesis.

"Which faculty are you from?" Professor Zhang did not expect that the students from other faculties had such high literary and art attainments.

"I'm not a student. I was just passing by."

Professor Zhang was about to continue asking Xia Wanyuan questions when the teacher's door was suddenly pushed open. "Professor Zhang, the school leaders ask you to go over immediately."

Professor Zhang put down his speech and rushed to the school office. When he came back, the classroom was already empty.

When they arrived at Elder Zhong's house, he had something on at the last minute and had not returned yet. Madam Zhong was waiting for Xia Wanyuan at home.