Chapter 95: Xia Wanyuan has a Sugar Baby?

"Yuanyuan, let's go to the hospital!"

Seeing the blood on Han Yuan, Xia Yuanqing's heart skipped a beat. He was afraid that something would happen to the child.

He quickly called the chauffeur to send Han Yuan to the hospital. After a long day, Han Yuan was finally pushed out of the delivery room.

Recommended for you

"Congratulations, both mother and son are safe." The nurse showed a little boy to Father Xia, who received him happily.

Although Han Yuan had a bad temper and was not well-mannered, she was good-looking and interesting. Father Xia was much older than her and sometimes treated her like a daughter. Hence, he still had some feelings for her.

Now that Han Yuan had given birth to his son, Xia Yuanqing was extremely happy. He quickly notified everyone he knew.

Xia Wanyuan had also received a call from Xia Yuanqing. On the phone, Father Xia had wanted Xia Wanyuan to go home and visit her younger brother. Xia Wanyuan replied with an 'oh' and ignored Father Xia.

Xia Wanyuan knew that Father Xia wanted to use this opportunity to let her go back and talk about the Xia family's company. If it were someone else giving birth, she might really go and take a look. As for Han Yuan, forget it.

Just as Xia Yuanqing hung up, Xia Yu called.

"Hello, Sister, I called you for a long time, why didn't you answer?" Xia Yu's clear voice sounded from the phone.

"I was just answering a call from Xia Yuanqing."

"Oh, I heard. Didn't she give birth to a son?" Xia Yu pursed his lips hesitantly. "Do you want to go back and visit him?"

"No."

"What's wrong? Aren't you going to visit your brother?" Xia Yu probed.

"I only have one younger brother. Isn't he in university?" Xia Yu's nature was pure and kind. Xia Wanyuan was only willing to treat him as a younger brother. As for Han Yuan, she didn't want to get involved in this mess.

Besides, she had taken the Xia family's shares. Han Yuan probably wanted to swallow her whole. How could she let her be the child's sister?

"Oh, then go ahead." Having obtained the answer he wanted, Xia Yu hung up the phone calmly.

However, after the call ended, Xia Yu's face was full of smiles. Xia Wanyuan said that she only had one younger brother!!!

Happy!

He was initially worried that Xia Wanyuan would have another younger brother and not treat him so well anymore, but now, Xia Yu was completely happy.

"Hey, Xia Yu, why are you laughing so foolishly alone?" Su Mei and the others entered the dormitory and saw Xia Yu's radiant face.

"Hmph, so what if I'm happy? Go online, I'll bring you guys along!"

"You can have this."

Hence, when Xia Yu was happy, his opponent in the game was doomed. They were completely suppressed.

The production team was about to enter the publicity phase. The previous publicity video had been tabulated by a data company. Xia Wanyuan's popularity had doubled compared to the others.

Therefore, even though Xia Wanyuan's reputation on the Internet was poor, in this era where online traffic was king, she was still popular. Many companies had a good opinion of the popularity of Xia Wanyuan's drama.