Chapter 160: Composing Lyrics and Tune, Releasing an Album

"Who is it from?"

Xia Wanyuan rubbed her neck and sat on the sofa.

Jun Shiling handed Xia Wanyuan a note, which she took to read.

Recommended for you

On the note, a sparrow perched on a branch. Its fur was shining and it looked lifelike.

Xia Wanyuan knew who had sent the sparrow note over the moment she saw it. She took the tea box and sniffed it.

It smelled like Snowing in the Wind. Good tea.

"You know him?" Jun Shiling watched Xia Wanyuan's actions and his heart sank, as he asked nonchalantly.

"A business partner. This tea is not bad. Do you want to try it?"

With that, Xia Wanyuan handed the tea box to Jun Shiling.

Jun Shiling lowered his eyebrows and glanced at the tea leaves in Xia Wanyuan's hand, his expression cold. "This tea isn't good."

With that, Jun Shiling left in a huff and went upstairs.

Xia Wanyuan looked at Jun Shiling's back in surprise. Why did it feel like he was angry?

But not long after, Jun Shiling came downstairs again with a jar of blue and white flowers in his hand.

Jun Shiling took the Snowing in the Wind away from the table and placed the blue and white porcelain jar in front of Xia Wanyuan.

The porcelain jar was bright in color and had a delicate texture. One look and one could tell that it was made by a famous master. It was expensive. If one used it to store things, one could imagine how precious the things inside were.

"What is this?" Xia Wanyuan tilted her head and asked.

Jun Shiling removed the lid and the rich fragrance of tea immediately surged out. Xia Wanyuan's eyes lit up. Good tea.

Jun Shiling took the teapot by the side and directly brewed a cup for Xia Wanyuan. Without needing any other steps, just a cup of water activated the fragrance contained in the tea leaves.

Xia Wanyuan took the cup. The tea leaves swirled in the tea. The tea was bright and clear. This was the quality of the top-notch oolong tea.

Xia Wanyuan took a sip and felt that her mouth was filled with sweetness. A thick and strong mellow fragrance lingered around her. When she tasted it carefully, she could faintly smell the faint fragrance of orchids.

"This tea is really good." Xia Wanyuan's eyes curved into crescents.

Jun Shiling's attention had been on the tea leaves just now, and only now did he realize how Xia Wanyuan was dressed.

]In the past, Xia Wanyuan had always been bare-faced at home, giving off a clean and pure aura.

However, after putting on makeup, the beauty of her facial features was further displayed, making her look alluring under the light.

As Xia Wanyuan raised her hand to drink her tea, the little butterfly-like ruby flew up and down on the peony on Xia Wanyuan's collarbone.

It was obvious that the peony had been personally drawn. Other than the makeup artist, it was naturally not someone else.

Recommended for you

Thinking of the call he had given Old Master Mu this morning, Jun Shiling's heart was filled with mixed emotions.

"Keep this and drink it. I'll buy more after you finish it."

Jun Shiling looked indifferent, as if the Da Hong Pao, the parent tree of Wuyishan that cost ten million dollars a catty on the table, was like a cabbage in the field that could be found whenever he wanted.