Chapter 12: Sadie

"Okay lets run through the lines one more time." Flinn looks over to me.

This is the party scene Olive knows what Liv has done and is trying to keep her mouth shut, decides its better not to drink and spill the truth.

"Olive, don't be such a prude, liven up a bit."

"Noah don't be like that, she is fine."

"No she has a problem and I am going to fix it."

"Noah." Liv says pushing him. Hes a little too drunk, I step back making a run for the door.

"Come back here Olive." He runs after me pulling my shoulder towards him getting in my face.

"Whats the problem?" He yells in my face, I can see Liv just standing there crying.

"Nothing." I say trying to turn away.

"Not the right answer." He turns around grabbing both of my shoulders, getting closer to my face.

"Cut, that's a wrap for today!"

"Too bad." Flinn says staring at my lips. I back away and roll my eyes.

"Perv." I say under my breath before heading to my dressing room. Lately, I have had Aaron come with me to practices whenever I could, the thought of seeing Flinn every day made my skin crawl. Today Aaron had his art show, so he was preparing. I was about to open my door when I heard someone coming up behind me, a set of hands grabbing me from behind. 

"Hey beautiful, why run so fast?" Just the tone of his voice sent a shiver down my spine. When Aaron was here he wouldn't dare. 

"Get off of me Flinn." I say before opening the door, slamming it in Flinn's face. The nerve of that man, he thinks he can get away with literally anything. I've been talking to Emma about the whole thing and she's talked to the production company and director here and nothing.

I take a makeup wipe and begin to take off my makeup rubbing at my eyes, debating whether or not to just leave. I throw the makeup wipe in the trash can and grab my things heading to leave. I open the door and to my surprise I see Aaron.

"Suprise!" My excitement grows, making me smile wide, I hug him tight.

"Are you excited for tonight?" I say almost giggling in excitement.

"Yes and nervous babe." He smiles giving me a peck.

We drive back to the apartment where I start getting ready with Ari and Ember, the amount of time it took us to pick out our outfits was crazy.

"Were not going to the Met Gala Ari." I say to her laughing at the 5 dressed sprawled on the living room floor filled with many dresses.

"I know that its just you guys have your little boyfriends and I want one."

"I do not have a boyfriend," Ember says, her face growing red. We both laugh at her efforts of convincing us.

"Is Aaron excited for tonight?" Ember asks trying to distract us.

"Well, he is nervous." I say trying to decide on my outfit. We hear a knock on the door and I jump up heading to the front door, I open in to see a man tall and in a suit.

"Are you Sadie?" He smiles, a bouquet of red roses in his hand.

"Yes" I say.

"These are for you!" He hands them to me.

"Have a nice day." He says.

"You too" I saw back smiling wide, I look at the little card.

Can't wait to see you gorgeous, you look beautiful in red.