9 | My closest friend

I feel a heavy arm wrapped around my waist. Feeling a little uncomfortable, I twist and turn around, trying to free myself from the uncomfortable sensation. 

Finally, I give up and open my eyes to see my husband is spooning me, his head nuzzled in the crook of my neck. I pick up my phone to check the time, it's 6 in the morning. 

Memories of the last evening appear in my mind, Hobi holding me tightly as he pounded into me, touching me as I sat in front of the mirror, eyes filled with lust. A knot tightening in my stomach, I realize that I cheated on my husband. 

However, I know he was doing the same but I still couldn't shake that uneasy feeling. "Morning" I croak, turning my face to look at him. 

"Mornin," he croaks and stirs a little, "listen I gotta nap for a while..." he muffles "it was a long night. Wake me up around 8?" he groans, sounding tired.

"Okay" I reply as I shake the guilty feeling out of me, getting off of my bed to shower and clean myself off my sins.

When I come back, I notice him sprawled shirtless on our bed, with marks on his back.

How come I did not notice these before?

I move closer to him to take a proper look at his body. His back was covered in scratches, a big hickey plastered on his right shoulder.

So that's why he had a long night. I scoff as I turn around to leave the room.

I was feeling extremely guilty about last night, even today morning but when I saw those marks on his back, my guilt disappeared.

What should I be guilty of when he himself is doing the deed out there, completely forgetting my presence in his life.

I chug down a glass of water, trying to calm my nerves as I get involved in my daily chores of the morning. I can't focus on our indiscretions when I agreed to them myself. 

Sure it hurts to realize that our marriage has taken a back seat while both of us spread our legs for other people, but we both agreed before getting into it and there is no point crying over spoilt milk now.

Three weeks from now...and we will end this. 

***

Ping!

Sitting on my desk, reading my manuscript, pencil in between my lips, I hear the message notification, I open my phone to see it was from Hobi.

Hobi

Thank you, it was amazing. <3

Hope to see you soon. :*

Reading his message made me smile. It was amazing for me as well. Realizing that I finally slept with my college crush, it's a different feeling altogether one that I will always be happy about.

I do feel guilty about sleeping with another man, but I don't feel guilty about having sex at all. 

It had been months since the last time Seojoon had touched me and last night the way Hobi fucked me was satisfying. It made me realize that I deserve some good fucking sometimes, that I am attractive enough. 

I deserve to keep myself happy.

The way Hobi reacted when he saw my breasts, the way his hands roamed around my body, feeling me, touching me, pleasing me. The way his tongue made me feel, the way he moaned as he penetrated into me, filling me up...it was a different feeling.