MORE FACTS

Underground rapper and dancer
Mini was indeed an underground rapper. They were known as "Fuego" for their hot/fire bars. They wore a mask to stay anonymous. She used to go to many places in Korea with her dad of course just to do it. Being young was an obstacle but she powered through it. She actually met Yoongi on multiple occasions. Also being an underground/street dancer, Areum made some good money from it. Placing bets on who's the best dancer, then winning those bets. That had brought Hoseok and her closer, having the same hobbies payed off with a great friendship.

Jade
People sometimes ask, why is areum part of the 4J? She doesn't have a J in her name. 4J is a nickname for the Dance line. The J comes from her Middle name / English name, Jade. It is actually J'adelle but she gets tired of people mispronouncing it so she just goes with Jade.

The nickname Diamond
RM stated:
"If you ever hear Mini saying that the nickname Diamond is because of her eyes, call her out she is lying. Diamond is too say that there isn't another like her. She has multiple talent that may have you thinking, 'does she have any flaws or she bad at anything?' But what makes her even more different is the fact that she isn't scared to admit her mistakes. She doesn't like showing her vulnerable side but in the most subtle way she'll allow you to see it. Sometimes I'm like' girl just take the praise', but she'll always respond with 'thank you but i didn't do much, if it wasn't for you guys i wouldn't be here'. She is one of the most humble people i know. So hard working, won't stop till it's perfect. So caring, will put anyone and everyone before her. It's honestly like describing a mom. Despite being one of the youngest, she acts like the oldest, like a loving mom. Diamond for one of a kind. She is pretty much good at everything. When she doesn't know something give a few minutes and she masters it.... I'm proud of her."

엄마(Mom)
A nickname given by Jungkook. At first, he said it to annoy her when she showed how caring she was. But then it became a habit for not only him but the other members. First as a teasing way but it became a more serious one. She acts so much like a mom that it's somewhat scary. If you hear one of them screaming 엄마 and you will definitely hear Mini screaming a or back.

JYPE, SM, YG etc...
Areum went and auditioned at many companies. Most of the time she was told "You won't be able to fit in a girl group. We need a girl group not a wannabe boy group." That would definitely hurt someones feelings. Jype's excuse was "You definitely have talent but it's not what we need. You don't have the looks nor the aura for an idol. A girl idol." (Yes, Jype used to scout trainees by their looks. Glad that changed now.) Let's say jype ended up regretting every word they'd said. Not only them but the other companies too. They lost a star , how sad. A few companies,Jype being one of them, kept sending letters and emails asking MINI to come to their company. Each time, it was a no. For years they tried and for years they failed. And Ly does not regret it.

Doesn't get scared easily
Areum rarely get scared or at least show any signs of fear. Don't try to scare her it won't work you won't get a reaction. Jungkook can tell you about it. She doesn't get scared that easily. If she knows she isn't in actual danger, she won't care. The Run zombie thing was just funny for her.

Very sarcastic
Be careful with what you say, you might get a sarcastic remark. "I am fluent in sarcasm."

Ice face
This nickname was given to her for because of her rbf (resting bitch face). Her neutral face looks cold and mean. If she talks without raising her eyebrows or smiling, people think she's mad. That look is very powerful. If she gets annoyed or needs some time to relax, all she has to do is give one look at her members  and immediately they stop. A look that could rival any ones mother. But don't get fooled, she is really caring and loving. She wouldn't hurt a fl-