"They get sad when they Fight"

2014

" You are simply unbelievable!"Areum shouted at Taehyung who's eyes widened.

" I'm unbelievable?" He scoffed. " Who's fault is this?"

" Yours, obviously."

" What!?" He threw his hands in the air. " Why can't you accept that you were wrong?"

" Kim-Motherfucking-Taehyung. Do not test me. " She glared at the boy.

" I fucking will. Do not push me." He got closer to her and looked down on her.

They glared at eachother intensively. The others around the room watched everything happen. They had a rule that if members are fighting, let it happen even if it gets physical. At the end of the day, they all get together and solve it. Thank you Bang PD.

V scoffed as he broke the eye contact feeling tears in his eyes. Turning away, he left feeling emotional. Mini rolled her eyes leaving as well.

5 minutes later

" Why are Taehyung and Lyhyung on the floor sitting next to eachother?" A staff asked their leader.

" Oh. They had a fight." Staff frowned remembering what she saw.

" Why are they cuddling then?"

" They get sad when they Fight." Namjoon said with a quiet chuckle.

" That's probably the weirdest but most normal thing I've ever heard about those two."

" Yup."

Later that day

" So, what happened?" Namjoon asked the duo as everyone sat at their dinner table which was their living room.

" Lyhyung messed up our order." Taehyung said which made her look at him sharply.

" What do you mean, I messed up our order? You did." She pointed at him.

" You and your incoherent mumbling messed it up." He raised his voice.

" How? The lady repeated the order twice and got it right both times." She as well raised her voice. " It's you and your gibberish Korean that no one understands that messed up the order."

" You understand it! "

" So? Not everyone does."

" I wasn't even talking like that, she said the same thing I did. " He got up which made her get up.

" Then, how the fuck did our order get messed up so fucking bad?"

" If the both of you said it well, wouldn't it be the restaurant's fault?" Jin decided to ask after hearing both sides.

The duo looked at eachother before V tackled Mini into a hug. " I'm sorry, Nana. I didn't think about that."

" No. I'm sorry, bubbles. I shouldn't have blamed you." She rubbed his back before letting go. " Let's go tell the restaurant."

" Yes! " He took her hand and they left as if nothing ever happened.

" Should I?" Jimin pointed to the duo.

" Yes please." Joon said shaking his.

" Can I come?" Jungkook asked.

" Sure." He got up and left with him.

The Hyung line looked at eachother. " Why do we even try with them?"

Yoongi looked at Jin. " Because we don't have a choice. "

Hoseok started laughing at what just happened. " Well, that was something."

" Tell me about it." Namjoon sighed silently chuckling.

A/n:

A little 2hyung moment to thank you all for 38k views. Means a lot.

Please vote and comment.

Thank you.

Daniel<3

2023 edited A/n:

I didn't really edit this. I like it. It was meant to be sweet and short.

That's all.

Thanks.