Date [Lymin ver:)]

The short haired beauty laid on her bed in slumber which was soon interrupted. Areum was waken up by some knocking at the door. Groaning, she checked the time. A frown decorated her face as confusion bubbled inside her.

'1:42 pm'

She got up, not that she wanted to and went downstairs. Almost tripping when noche decided to go in between her legs.

"Jesus Christ." She mumbled kinda startled.

Opening the door, her eyes widened in happiness and confusion. "Jimin?"

"Hey." He looked her up and down. "Why aren't you ready?"

"What do you mean?"

"I texted you. Told you that I'm picking you up in two hours. "

Areum sucked in some air through her teeth. "I was asleep. "

"Oh my god." He couldn't help but laugh at this.

"Sorry. Come in." She widened the door for him to enter.

" Thanks."

" Make yourself at home, since it pretty much is. I'll be getting ready. "

"Alright, love." He said as Jjang licked his hand. "Wear something normal."

"Mhm."

Taking a quick but efficient shower, putting on lotion and moisturizer, getting dressed and doing her hair took like 15 min. She didn't want to make him wait too long.

Going downstairs with shoes in her hands, she rushed herself to get some food out for her kids.

"Well, that was fast." Jimin said before taking in her outfit. "Areum?"

" Yes, love? " She responded scooping dog food.

"We are in the middle of summer."

"I know."

"Won't you get hot in that? "

This was what she was wearing btw

"No, it's quite airy.  Putting their bowls down as they come to eat. "I like that shirt. It looks great on you."

What he's wearing btw