She knows by J Cole

2014

For the past few weeks, Areum hasn't been eating. If she ate it was one cup of noodles. She was barely seen, Only during dance practices or recordings. It was easy to see that she wasn't doing well.

The members were worried. They knew about her past with Self-deprivation . She had gotten better but was struggling. Was she going back to her old habits?

At the moment, she was returning from the company. It was dinner time, but she didn't feel like eating.

As she opened the door to the dorm, she saw the boys getting the table ready. She was about to zoom past to their room, until someone stopped her.

"Hey Ly" Namjoon greeted her.

"Hi, Namjoon hyung." She greeted back quickly. "Everyone"

She was heading to their room when Seokjin asked a question.

"Are you not eating with us?"

"Uhm, I'm not hungry."

"Did you eat?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah." She responded quickly.

"Really? What did you eat?" Hobi added which made her panic. They usually stopped at 'did you eat'.

'They know. They know. I know they know.'

She froze. She kept looking around the room meeting all of their eyes, looking for disappointment. She was met with caring and loving eyes instead.

"I'm sorry." She broke down. "I am so sorry."

Seokjin was the first one to come up to her. "No, no, no. Don't be sorry. It is not your fault."

She could've easily lied but she didn't. She couldn't. Areum wanted help. Wanted her bad habits to be exposed but she didn't know how to do it herself.

They knew, this was hard for her. To open up.
They knew, that she was scared. Of being left.
They knew, that she was broken. It was their job to fix her.

Or his job to fix her. He knows, but what will he do something about it.

Does she know?

A/n:

SHE KNOWS SHE KNOWS I KNOW SHE KNOWS

I love this song.

Who is he? He seem to know.

Oke bye thank you.

2023 edited A/n:

Not much to change just added a few things.

Thank you.