HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

"MIN YOONGI!" Areum's loud voice came out the phone which made anyone at close proximity look.

"Kim Areum Lyhyung?" Yoongi responded in a questioning tone.

She cleared her voice loudly. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU , HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" She sang the Stevie wonder birthday song that the boys had grown to know due to her.

"Thank you." Tho she couldn't see him, yet, she could hear the smile in his voice.

"Happy birthday, hyung. Been 12 years since we've known eachother. 12 birthday spent with you and others. I couldn't be more happy than to celebrate this special day with you. Congratulations." She chuckled.

"Thank you, Lyhyung." His gummy smile(😩) showed and he looked so good.

"No problem, now turn around." He could hear her voice so close and it made him turn around so fast he almost got dizzy.

She attacked him in a big big hug. "Happy birthday, Yoongles hyung!"

"Thank you, ly!" Still holding her, he pushed her away to look her in the face. "Stop calling me that."

"Never." She grinned.

"I hate you." He said still smiling.

"You know, you love me." She squeezed him.

"Yeah, I do..."

방탄소년단 @BTS_twt✓
Happy birthday, Yoongles!! Look at him growing up. I raised him. Jk. Are we going to talk about the video Hobi posted? PLEASE IT'S HILARIOUS!! #윤기의윤기나는생일축하해

A/n:

This was written in 2022. I liked it so have this..

I love them.

Thanks

Daniel