Chapter Four

Tony's P.O.V

My head was throbbing, I was in so much pain I could barely open my eyes and when I did I couldn't see past whatever was over my head. The ringing in my ears slowly stopped and I could hear a man speaking in a language I couldn't understand.

The thing that was over my head was pulled off and I saw a rifle being pointed at me. I looked around the room and saw a man holding a camera pointed at me.

I noticed Sal sitting next to me still knocked out from the explosion with guns pointed at her MY guns. I sat hoping, praying that she would be alright. Then I passed out again.

---

I woke up again but this time I was in more pain I pulled out a tube that was in my nose then went to get the glass of water that was next to me but something stoped me then a guy across from me said "I wouldn't do that if I were you."

I turned over and saw a car battery and cords from it going into my cheat. I pulled the bandages off and saw something that looked like an electromagnet.

I sat up remembering what happened "where's Sally?" I said looking around. "She's over there resting" said the guy. I turned around and saw her she had cords going from her chest to the same car battery.

"What did you do to us?" I asked "What I did was to save your life's" he explained "I removed all the shrapnel I could but there's a lot left and it's headed into your atrial septum."

"What's this?" I  asked "That's an electromagnet hooked up to a car battery and it's keeping the shrapnel from entering your heart" I looked around and saw cameras all around the room I zipped up my jacket then walked over to Sal.

Sally's P.O.V

I opened my eyes slowly and pulled something out of my nose.

I saw  standing over me and the second he saw I was awake he pulled me into a hug. I couldn't help the sobs that had escaped me, his alive. "Dad where are we? What's going on?" I asked into his shoulder as I continued to cry.

"I don't know but I'm not going to let anything happen to you" dad said pulling out of the hug and looking into my eyes.

 I saw a bandage I ripped it and saw a big chunk of metal in my chest "what happened?" I asked shaking again, trying my best not to start freaking out.

I heard some knocking then a guy that I didn't realise was there said "do as I do."

A man come in with STARK weapons MY weapons. Dad slowly puts his hands on his head and yells "Sal" in a loud whisper then I slowly do the same.

"Those are my guns, how did they get my guns?" dad said reading my mind.

"Do you understand me do as I do" the guy said. Then one of the men that just walked in started talking but I didn't understand a word of it.

The guy started translating He said "Welcome, Tony and Sally Stark, the most famous mass murderer in the history of America. He wants you two to build the missile the Jericho missile that you demonstrated this one" he said showing me and dad a picture of the Jericho missile that one of the men gave him.

There's no way in hell I would make that for them and nether would dad "I refuse" dad said "so do I" I said.

The men held dads arms and stuck his head in a pot of water I went to help but I got guns pointed at me then a bag was put over my head and was pushed outside the cave they pulled the bag off my head killing my eyes as I looked out into the sun.

Then we walked down a street and they had so many of our weapons the weapons that I helped create and just seeing my name on the boxes I felled horrible how could we let this happen.

Then the man started talking again and the guy translated it "He wants to know what you think."

"I think you got a lot of our weapons" dad said.

 "He says they have everything you need to build the Jericho missile he wants you to make the list of materials he says for you to start working immediately, and when you're done, he will set you free"

Ha as if I thought there no way in hell there letting us leave alive. Dad shook the man's hand "what are you doing?" I said "no we won't" dad said to my relief.

We were in a cave high in the mountains and the guy said "I'm sure they're looking for you, Starks. But they will never find you in these mountains. Look, what you just saw, that is your legacy, Starks. Your life's work, in the hands of those murderers is that how you want to go out? Is this the last act of defiance of the great Tony and Sally Stark? Or are you going to do something about it?"

"They're going to kill me, you, Sally either way and if they don't, I'll probably be dead in a week" dad said.

"you will with that attitude" I said "coz I'm not just going to sit here and do nothing while terrorist use our weapons the weapons we made defend the people be used to kill them" I finished not realising that I had started yelling.

"I've got on idea" dad said

We were down in the street again surrounded by our weapons dad was making a list of all the materials we needed and I had no clue what his idea was all I knew is that we won't making the Jericho.

We were taken back into the cave with our supplies and we got straight to work "how many languages do you speak" dad asked "A lot But apparently, not enough for this place they speak Arabic, Urdu, Dari, Pashto, Mongolian, Farsi, Russian" the guy listed off.

"Who are these people?" Dad said  "They are your loyal customers, sir They call themselves the Ten Rings You know, we might be more productive if you include me in the planning process"

"Okay, we don't need this" dad said throwing it behind him "What is that? That's palladium, 0.15 gram we need at least 1.6, so why don't you go break down the other 11?" Dad said as I gave him a questioning look as the other guy walked over to go break down the other 11.

"Sal we're not making the Jericho" dad said "I figured that" I said.

"Yeah well were making miniaturized arc reactors to replace the electro magnets and then I'm going to make a suit that's powered by the arc reactor to break out of here. Now I need you to help him while I start making the blueprints for the suit tell me when you get the 1.6 grams and I'll tell you the next step and Sal don't tell him anything till we now we can trust him completely."