Chapter Fifteen

Sally's P.O.V

Once I got home I ran into the basement and saw dad's old arc gone and the case smashed on the floor.

I let out I sigh of release as dad was ok I stood on the platform and had JARVIS put my suit on.

I walked over to the hole dad made and flew up. I located dad and saw he was on the freeway I headed there and saw Stane shot a missile at dad that sent him flying.

"Impressive! You've upgraded your armour! I've made some upgrades of my own!" Stane said and flew up "It appears that his suit can fly" JARVIS said "No kidding" I said.

"Duly noted Take me to maximum altitude" dad said "With only 15% power, the odds of reaching that..." JARVIS said "Dad no I'm going" I said.

"Sal what are you doing out...." dad said but I interrupted him saying "Dad now really isn't the time" I said "it's to dangers" dad said "I'll be fine" I said.

I attacked Obadiah to get his focus on me and flew up he grabbed hold of my leg pulled me into him and punched me I fought back then he had his hand around my neck

"You had a great idea Sally but my suit is more advanced in every way!" Obadiah said "How'd you solve the icing problem?" I asked "Icing problem?" Obadiah said "might want to look into it" I said and punched him in the head and he fell to the ground.

I flew down to the roof on Stark industries were dad was and saw he was taking his suit off "hey" I said and landed on the roof "nice try" Obadiah said went to punch me in the head but I dodged it then got a blow to the chest and flew back.

Obadiah was crushing dad then he deployed flares and Obadiah dropped him dad hid behind a wall and I heard him talk to mum throw JARVIS "Potts?" dad said "Tony!" mum said "This isn't working. We're going to have to overload the reactor and blast the roof" dad said.

I looked behind me and saw Obadiah looking around "Well, how are you going to do that?" mum said "You're going to do it" dad said then I was grabbed from behind and thrown on the floor I let out a scream of surprise.

He came over to me picked me up and threw me on the floor again he picked me up and began crushing me then dad flew over jumped on his back pulled out a cord "This looks important!" dad said.

Stane dropped me and pulled dad off his back and threw him I flew over to dad my helmet and the foot of my suit had come off

"I never had a taste for this sort of thing, but I must admit I'm deeply enjoying the suit!" Obadiah said throwing dads now crushed helmet at us.

"You finally outdid yourselves you'd have made your father proud Tony!" Obadiah said now with his suit open "It's ready Get off the roof!" mum said

Then Obadiah started firing at us dad pushed me behind him the glass broke below us I grabbed onto the metal part getting glass in my hand as that part of my suit has now broken off. I pulled myself up and he kept firing "How ironic, Trying to rid the world of weapons, you gave it its best one ever!" he said.

"Pepper" dad yelled "And now I'm going to kill you guys with it!" Stane said and fired a missile at us but it missed "You ripped out my targeting system!" Stane said "Time to hit the button!" dad said "You told me not to!" mum yelled "Hold still, you little prick's!" Stane said and fired another missile it missed again "Just do it!" dad yelled "You'll die!" mum yelled Stane shot another missile this time so much closer "Push it!" we yelled.

Mum pushed it the energy pushed us back we both smashed into a wall a beam went up then Stane fell into the arc reactor and there was a massive explosion I looked over to dad and saw his arc light flickering "oh no" I said shaking dad "dad" I said "Sally, Tony!" I heard Pepper yell then I passed out on dad.