Chapter Fourteen

Sally's P.O.V

I woke up to a load buzzing nose and tried to sit up but I was paralysed shit.

"Breathe easy, easy" I heard Stane say "you remember this one, right? It's a shame the government didn't approve it There's so many applications for causing short-term paralysis" well this sucks all I can do is lay hear and stare at the wall.

 "When I ordered the hit on you two, I worried that I was killing the golden gooses."

"But, you see, it was just fate that you two survived that. You had one last golden egg to give" he said and I heard dad grunt oh no what's he doing to dad.

"Do you really think that just because you have an idea, it belongs to you? Your father, he helped give us the atomic bomb. Now, what kind of world would it be today if he was as selfish as you?" dad grunted again.

"Oh, it's beautiful Tony this is your Ninth Symphony. What a masterpiece. Look at that. This is your legacy" Stane said wish I could see what the hell going on.

"A new generation of weapons with this at its heart weapons that will help steer the world back on course, put the balance of power in our hands the right hands" oh no, no his got dads arc reactor.

"I wish you could've seen my prototype. It's not as well, not as conservative as yours. Too bad you had to involve Pepper in this I would have preferred that she lived" what omg mum.

I then heard Stane walking over to me I felt him pick me up and put me over his shoulder he walked outside put me in the helicopter then he got in all that was going through my head is my parents hoping they were alive.

I began to be able to move again and sat up were the hell is he taking me.

We began to land and I noticed we were at Stark industries Stane opened the door and I jumped out and bolted for it. I didn't get far before two of his guards caught up to me and I got punched in the face his ring piercing my skin. Ok maybe not the best idea god that hurt "didn't your father ever tell you not to hit a girl" I asked him feeling blood running down my face from where his ring pierced me

He just glared at me looking like was going to punch me again. He then grabbed my arm and pushed me back over to Stane "watch it" I yelled.

"Trying to run away are we?" he teased I glared at him "If you killed my mum I swear to god I'll kill you" I yelled at him he ignored me and walked into the arc reactor room.

The guards pushed me forward "Why am I here Stane?" I asked as we walked into a room labelled sector 16 "to scare your father mostly" he said.

"You're sick" god I wanted to punch him in the face so bad but I knew that would get me no where he unlocked a door and one of his guards pushed me in.

I stared at dad and my first suits "how did you get our old suits" I asked.

He ignored me and continued walking forward "nice chat" I mumbled to myself as his two guards followed closely behind me.

I stopped dead in my tracks looking up at his massive suit I watch as he put dads arc reactor in its chest and typed up stuff on his laptop and I began looking around for a quick escape then the door blew open "keep her quiet" Obadiah said and ran to his suit and I heard people walking in.

"I'm over here" I tried to yell but my voice was muffled by the guys hand over my mouth and the other guy kicked me in the leg "god dam it" I grounded out in pain.

Mum and a couple agents walked this way "give us Miss Stark" Agent Coulson said one of the guys pushed me into mum and I hugged her "you're ok" I said into mums shoulder happy she was alive.

The agents cuffed the two men "what happened to your face" mum asked as we walked over to Happy "got punched" I simply said mum then turned to Happy and said "Happy take her home" I didn't argue cause I would only get in the way here I needed my suit.