Short Story: Who broke it?

OCs featured: Kendall Chance, Leda Delvin, Delara Ivel, Petey and Penny Henderson

Clone OC: CC-2059 "Kal" 

19 BBY, Earth

"So," Kendall gestured to the fractured coffee maker on the counter. She tapped her foot. "Who broke it? I'm not mad, I just wanna know."

Depa raised her hand. "I did. I broke it."

Kendall shook her head. "No, no, you didn't. Petey?"

Petey shrugged. "Don't look at me, look at Penny."

"What?!" Penny protested. "I didn't break it!"

"Huh, that's weird," Petey mused. "How did you even know it was broken?"

"Because it's sitting right in front of us, and it's broken," Penny reasoned.

"Suspicious..." Petey muttered, scratching his head.

"No, it's not!" His sister retorted.

"If it matters, but it probably doesn't... Leda was the last one to use it," Caleb offered. 

"Liar!" Leda countered. "I don't even drink that stuff!"

"Oh, really?" The other padawan raised an eyebrow. "Then what were you doing by the coffee cart earlier?"

"I used the wooden stirrer to push back my cuticles." Leda held her fingers up, glaring at him. "Everyone knows that, Caleb!"

"Ok, ok, Let's not fight," Depa chided. "I broke it. Let me pay for it, Kendall."

"No!" Kendall insisted. "Who broke it?"

"Kenny... Delara's been awfully quiet," Penny said in a quiet voice.

"Oh, really?!" The fleet admiral looked incredulously at the child.

"Yeah, really!" Penny put her hands on her hips.

"Oh my-" Delara scoffed, and the argument got very loud from there.

And meanwhile, the two clones watched the scene from the doorway, amused.

"I broke it," Kal confessed, leaning against the frame. "It burned my hand, so I punched it."

Grey sighed, shaking his head as Kal continued, "I predict that 10 mins from now, they'll be at each other's throats with warpaint on their faces and a pig head on a stick."

A/N: I saw a meme on YT and it was so funny so I decided to try it out with the characters in Crash Landing on Earth lol

And here's the original meme:

(I know Kendall was supposed to have been the true culprit if I was going completely by the video, but I didn't wanna leave the clones out of it, sooo)

I don't own Star Wars or the meme, just my OCs and the fic that this story takes place in!