Star Wars: Leda Delvin (Inquisitor)

Name: The Eleventh Sister

Date of Birth: 34-33 BBY

Age: Pretty much the same as Kanan

Gender: Female

Species: Human-Mirialan hybrid

Home Planet: Coruscant

Sexuality: asexual

Appearance:

Voiceclaim: Isabela Merced

Occupation: Inquisitor

Weapon: standard inquisitor lightsaber

Master: Kendall Chance (formerly)

Lightsaber forms:

- Form 5

- Form 2

- Form 3

Alternate Backstory: During Order 66, Commander Kal shot Leda Delvin in the back while on a mission to Cloud City. She was presumed dead by her master and the 125th Attack Battalion, but they were wrong. Well, partly wrong.

Leda survived the ordeal and made it off Bespin, however, she was soon cornered by purge troopers sometime later and captured. The padawan was taken to Fortress Inquisitorius where they began the traumatic process of turning her into an inquisitor. 

That day, the old Leda did die, and the Eleventh Sister took her place. 

The jedi she hunted down and killed? Her first was a nautolan who had once taught her initiate clan. After several more successful jobs, the 11th sister would be tasked with hunting down Kendall Chance in 5 BBY. This proved her most difficult task yet, as her old master proved elusive despite knowing her inside and out for years, and she had to fight the Spectres on one occasion to get to her. 

Speaking of Spectres, the 11th sister made no mistake of recognizing 2 old friends- Kanan Jarrus, who as Leda, she used to bicker with often, and Eli Henderson, who she liked to annoy back in the day.

The 11th sister eventually fought the 3 jedi one last time in a collapsing imperial frigate over Florrum. The 5 of them got trapped inside a compartment, the inquisitor's lightsaber having been lost in the duel. Having no other alternative, Kendall, Kanan, Eli, and the 11th sister started to talk and reminiscence over the days of the Republic. Slowly, Leda was redeemed throughout the talk, and ended up being rescued along with the others. She subsequently defected from the Inquisitorius and joined the Rebellion.

Quote(s)

- "Long time no see, master." (Responding to "L... Leda?")

- "How was I supposed to resist it? Kendall was gone, I was left for dead, I survived, and I was hardened by all those months of pain and suffering. I didn't even last a week in that fortress without getting tempted by the dark side. And I wasn't alone. Trilla. Juana. Kay. They fell too. And if you weren't lucky to have friends to keep you from going somewhere like that, you would've been another case, Dume." (Response to Kanan's question on why she didn't resist)

Theme song: Dynasty by MIIA