Election 💌

A/N: any ideas on who Vii's brother is? ;)

--

Vii stood next to Nyx, who stood next to Vii's brother. Everyone stood on  the podium, eyes locked on the british boy with brown hair. Tommy told him to read off the number of votes per person, so he did. He read off from the least amount of votes to the highest about. Tommy stayed quiet as he heard who had won, looking over at the taller man who had a large smile on his face. Vii and Nyx both looked at each other with slightly conserned faces. "Wilbur are you sure its are right?" Tommy asked, breaking contact to the taller ram. "Hey, just be happy for my brother Tommy! Hes a great guy and will be a great leader!" Vii spoke, looking over at his brother smiling. "yeah Tommy, It was a fair election. Just be happy for Jschlatt" Wilbur sighed, looking at Tommy.  

A/N: AHAHAHA ITS JSCHLATT 

Jschlatt moved up to the microphone and smiled  "Well... That was pretty easy. Y'know what I said, the day I got to L'manburg? And the day I said I was running?" Schlatt said, grabbing the bottle of alcohol next to him "An election that I won, by the way. I said things are gonna change. I looked every citizen of L'Manberg in the eyes and I said 'You listen to me. This place will be a lot different tomorrow.'" He took a sip from the bottle and raised it up into the air "Let's start making it happen. My first decree, as the President of L'Manberg, the EMPEROR, of this GREAT COUNTRY! IS TO REVOKE! THE CITIZENSHIP! OF WILBUR SOOT AND TOMMYINNIT! GET 'EM OUTTA HERE!". Everyone turned to Wilbur and Tommy (Who had left the podium to let Schlatt say his speech), Who stood in shock. Wilbur turned to Tommy, grabbing his arm and running away from everyone chasing them. Vii looked over at Nyx then at Schlatt "Hey..what the hell was that?!" Vii clearly had tears in his eyes, but he didnt know why "This is my empire kid. You'll understand sooner or later." Schlatt looked down at the two children and took a drink from the bottle.

Sorry for another short chapter, no motivation :( 

the next chapter is being written by Kenny<3

-