New home 💌

Vii and his brother moved to their new house a week prior. They had gotten unpacked and ready for his brother to sign up for the election. The two walked from their new house and explored the area. A man in a blue coat, and a blonde boy with the same coat stood on a path talking. The blonde boy turned and saw Vii looking at them. Viis' brother had gone off to look for who was managing the election. The blonde boy walked away from the person he'd been talking to and walked closer to Vii, getting on his knees to match the smallers height.

"Hey there, I haven't seen you before." The blonde spoke, as the other man stood behind the blonde, putting his hand on the other's shoulder "Tommy I wasn't done talking." The man with brown hair said. Vii looked at the two, nervous and scared to say anything. The to boys looked at each other, then back at the little kid in front of them "So what's your name?" The tallest boy says, removing his hand from the others sholder.  Vii looks down, not wanting to answer their questions. Of course in a situation where a little boy is walking by himself and meets two strangers, the boy is going to be nervous. "Tommy maybe we should take the kid to L'manburg" The british accent of the tallest boy is calming compaired to the rough voice of Viis brother. The blonde boy, (Vii assumes his name is Tommy from what the other boy is calling him) nods, agreeing with the other. Tommy stands up and reaches his hand out for me to grab. Vii hesitates but takes the hand, as the 3 walk down the path. As they arrive to L'manburg, Vii looks around at all of the beautiful buildings and creations. The blonde looks down at the smallest and smiles, "Welcome to L'manburg!"

SHORT CHAPTER IM SORRYYYYY

-V0idBee