Pogtopia 🎃

"Are you insane!" Nyx yelled at Schlatt. Schlatt rolled his eyes. "Listen here kid, When your the president of something you get to make your own rules." Schlatt smirked at Nyx. "And if you dare get in my way-" Schlatt grabbed Nyx shirt "there will be consequences." Schlatt pushed Nyx to the ground and grabbed his bottle again. Nyx looked at Schlatt in angry. "I'm sorry Vii." Vii turned and looked at Nyx with a confused look. Nyx quickly got up and jumped off the stage running after Wilbur and Tommy.

"WHAT THE FUCK." Tommy yelled when they got far enough from L'manberg. Tommy looked up in shook to see Nyx. "And who are you?" Tommy asked after catching his breath. Nyx slowly took off his father's helmet. "Im Nyx, the one on the stage with Vii." Tommy quickly drew his sword. "SO YOUR HERE TO KILL US HUH?!" "Tommy put the sword down." Wilbur told the boy as he put his hand on his shoulder. He turned to look the Nyx who wasn't phased by it. "I"m here to help you." Nyx said. "You want your nation back don't you?" Wilbur went silent. "Here how about this, Ill help you get your nation back and you'll give me something in return from someone." As he held out his hand. Tommy looked Nyx then back at Wilbur. Tommy grabbed Wilbur and pulled him aside. "Should we trust them?" Tommy whispered as he looked over his shoulder to Nyx. "The helmet he's holding, Ive seen it from somewhere.." Wilbur whispered to Tommy. Tommy looked at Wilbur confused "Where?" Wilbur stayed silent for a while before saying "Well talk about it later." Wilbur turned around and faced Nyx who was fidgeting with his tie. Nyx looked up and held his hand out again "Do we have a deal?" Wilbur looked at him before reaching his hand and shaking his hand. "Deal." he said.

5 days after the election

"I'm going to go see how Vii is doing ill be back!" Nyx said running out of pogtopia and towards L'manburg. "About the helmet, Where did you see it from?" Tommy turned to Wilbur who was examining the Nyx helmet. "Oh, Its from this book." Wilbur reached into a chest and pulled out a book. "Greek Mythology". Tommy looked at the book uninterested "Of course you got it from a book." Tommy said. Wilbur rolled his eyes before flipping to a page that had a book mark. "Here." Wilbur said pointing to a sketch on the book. It was a man with the same exact helmet Nyx had. He had the same black hair as Nyx and marks on his face. "He has the exact same marks on his as the god, even the helmet." Wilbur said holding up the helmet in front of Tommy. "It says "This god known as the creation of the mortal life, was married to a mortal and soon had a son and daughter." Wilbur continued "His son who's name is unknown went missing after his mother's death." "While for his daughter he sent to the mortal realm as a mortal before she died to a unfaithful death, It is unknown if his daughter stayed with him or faked her death for the sake of her identity." Wilbur looked at Tommy hoping he would catch on."I'm not convinced." Tommy said unamused. "He could just be into greek mythology and into what he is." Tommy said rolling his eyes. Wilbur thought about it before saying "What about the marks on his face?!" "Face paint." Tommy said. "Listen Will, he's not that gods son." " By the way he was mostly part mortal so he would be dead by now."

Nyx walked into L'manberg. He looked around looking for Vii. "Hello?" Nyx said as she walked towards the stage. "Anyone here?" Nothing. Nyx began to walk to Vii house. He looked through the window. He saw two shadows. It was Schlatt's and Quackity's. Nyx quietly opened the door and snuck to Vii room. "Vii? VII!" Nyx whispered trying to peek through the door while making sure Quackity and Schlatt didnt hear. Nyx looked through the door to find Vii with his head phones on. Nyx who was tired of shout whispering walked in and shut the door behind him. "Hey!" Nyx said when Vii finally noticed him. "Soo- been a while huh." Nyx said scratching the back of his neck.