Safe and Sound 🎃

TW!: mention of blood, deadnaming, Misgendering

A/N: HEY SO THERE IS A NEW PERSON IN THIS UHM HE IS A POWERFUL SOUL CONNECTED TO NYX.

"Vii..?" Nyx softly said watching as the boy jumped from the stage. [He's just going to leave me here?..] Nyx thought. [He thinks your dead.] Disciple said. [But im not..] Nyx responded. [How is he supposed to know that?] Disciple said frustrated. Nyx couldn't feel the left side of his body. He's vision was blurry but he could still make out the blood all over the left side of there body. He looked out to see everyone panicking looking up at the mess. Nyx looked around there was blood everywhere. Schlatt layed dead to the side of him. Nyx looked to see Technoblade still standing where we shot the fireworks. He mouthed something looking at Nyx."I don't understand what your saying..?"

[Why can't I hear anything..?]

"Where is my daughter." Karma said stepping out of the shadows. Wilbur, Vii and Tommy looked at him in shock. "HOLY SHI-" Tommy almost shouted before having his mouth covered by Wilbur's hand. Karma was taller then Wilbur and Tommy thought he would be. "Who?" Wilbur asked confused. That made him more frustrated. "My daughter you stupid mortal!" He shouted. Karma sighed then said "She's 13 with short black hair, she usually wears a coat and a small backpack." Vii and Tommy looked at him in shock. "It seems like these two know her." he said crossing his arms. Wilbur was nervous now. He saw Nyx get hit by the firework and the after math of it. "Wilbur what do we tell him.." Tommy said he knew if they said she was dead he would definetly kill them. "Why is your arm covered in blood?" Karma said looking at Vii. Vii looked down to see that his left arm from the elbow down splatted with blood. "Did you kill my daughter..." He said drawing his sword out. "I don't what your talking about" Vii said pulling his arm behind him. "Leave Vienna alone, shes just a kid she wouldn't do such a thing." Wilbur said in defense. Vii rolled his eyes. "Ugh, Ill look somewhere else then." Karma said drawing his sword away and turning away from them. "But if I don't find my daughter I wont hesitate to kill every mortal I created..." He said as a portal opened infront of him, stepping through it.

At the festival

Everyone looking at the bloody mess on the stage, shocked looks on there face. Niki looked at Nyx watching as his head would move slightly. Soon a loud noise came from behind the crowd. Everyone turned to see Nyx father walk out of the portal. He looked around before spotting his limp daughter on the stage. He quickly teleported onto the stage and quickly walking to his daughter. "Luna! LUNA!" He shouted picking him up. Nyx looked at him confused unable to understand what he was saying. He moved there head to the right where there wasn't much damage done. Blood dripped from Nyx ear. "Those little fuckers.." He whispered. Nyx slowly started losing consciousness. "Hey! Luna stay with me!" He shouted at him. [She lost to much blood, shit.] he thought. He quickly opended a portal infront of him a dashed through. Leaving the everyone in shock.

At Nyx house

Maids quickly grabbed cloth and bandages trying to patch of the small child. Nyx father walked through the halls seeing maids dash by him with cloth. He walked down a corridor and into a room. The room was dark with only a small glowing floating cube in the middle of it, on a pillar. He slowly walked up to the pillar picking up the cube watching as it hovered in his hand. "This world and everyone on it will fall on January 6th." he said. The floating cube then dimed as a timer apeared ontop of it.

89:23:59:59