Father 🎃

A/N: THIS HAS BEEN REWRITTEN SO YEAH HOPE YOU ENJOY IDK HEHEHE

"Well there's your proof Will" Tommy said annoyed. Wilbur looked like he didn't buy it. "He's lying I can feel it." Wilbur said. At this point Tommy was done with Wilbur antics. "Whatever your just going insane after you lost your nation." Tommy said as he continued what he was doing before the whole conversation. Wilbur rolled his eyes before opening the book and flipping to the bookmark. "What the fuck." Wilbur said looking at the book. "Hm?, what's wrong Wilbur?" Tommy said walking over to him. "The page it gone?" Wilbur said flipping from page to page. "What do you mean?" Tommy said grabbing the book from Wilbur. the page numbers went from 27 to 29, 28 was the missing page. "It looks like it was ripped out." Tommy said looking at where the page was supposed to be. Wilbur looked around the chest hoping to find the missing page. He searched the place the book was placed in the chest. That's when he saw the crumbled up paper in the corner of it. "Shit, Tommy." Wilbur said grabbing the crumbled up paper. Tommy eyes widened seeing the crumbled up paper. "He knows." Wilbur said opening up the crumbing paper. 'The creator of Mortal Life'  Page 28 it read. "Were in deep shit, Will."

Nyx walked the down the hall. Maids walked by some were carrying blanket sheets, boxes, plates, etc. "Hello Mrs. Storm." A maid said greeting Nyx. "Hi, Uhm do you know where my father is?" Nyx asked. "He's out in the garden." The maid said. "Thank you." Nyx said heading off to the garden. Nyx walked into the garden looking around till he spotted his father. "Hey, father.." Nyx said standing behind him waiting for a responds. "Hello darling." His father said not turning around but instead slowly healing the wilted flowers. "I came to return your helmet." Nyx said holding out his helmet. His father made a small laugh before taking the helmet and putting it back on. "Was it to big on you?" His father asked. Nyx smiled and laughed a little before saying "A little but, not to the point were it was going to fall off." Nyx father smiled before turning into a frown. "Luna, why did you need my helmet?" Nyx hated it when he used his real name. Nyx was named by there mothers last wishes before she passed. "Luna, tell me have you been sneaking out to the mortal realm." Nyx father said standing up now. Nyx stayed silent. "Tell me." Nyx father said raising his voice now. The flowers around them slowly started wilting again. "No I haven't father." Nyx said looking at the ground. "Lies." Nyx father said annoyed "I gave you one chance to go there and explore." Nyx father said glaring at him "That chance is gone, so tell me why have didn't you obey my rules." Nyx didn't say anything. "Luna, You are now banned from going to the mortal realm." Nyx looked at him in shook. He was joking right? He had to be. "NO! Father there I made friends please!" Nyx pleaded. His face didn't change he was serious. "You are to stay here." Nyx felt there angry boil inside of them. Nyx quickly ran through the halls and corridors. Nyx father chased after him. "LUNA I DEMAND YOU TO STOP!" Nyx father shouted. He ignored them. Nyx stopped at the entrance of the palace. "Why are you doing this! Why am I not aloud there!" Nyx yelled. A white portal opened up behind Nyx. "Luna, come here now." His father said looking at the figure behind them. Nyx was about to turn around before feeling a weird sensation and passed out. "So glad me got to meet again, Luna." said the figure as it slowly started picking up Nyx. Guards began to surround the area. "Put her down now." His father said worried for the sake of his daughter. "I'm sorry sir, but she'll be coming with me." the figure said. It turned around and began walking into the portal. "You don't get to decide if she wan't to be a god or not." Nyx father angry grew more and more. "you know the consequences if you take her. Dream XD."

Dream XD laughed a little before saying "She a demi-god, Her powers haven't fully developed and once they do she will be put to good use." said Dream XD smiling and slowly walked fully in still having the unconscious daughter in his hands. "NO!" Nyx father yelled but it was too late. The portal closed before he could reach it.

                                                        Rest now my dear Luna.

A/N:

HEY HEY! UH WELL MY NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE ABOUT HOW THEY MET SO YEA HEHHEEHE.

ALSO THE REST EASY MY DEAR LUNA WASN'T HIS FATHER OR DREAM XD HEHEHEHEHHWEHWUIDHAIWUDHAWIUDHIUSdhIUAWd

anyway >:D