Past 🎃+💌

A/N: HI SO BOTH AUTHORS ARE WRITING THIS CHAPTER :D THIS WITH OUR OC'S WE THOUGHT OF IT AND YEAH-

Venna sat, watching the sleeping  one-year-old in the crib. A soft melody played from crib mobile.  The door slowly creaked, causing Vienna to turn around quickly. The taller ram smiled slightly from the door, "Cherish this while it lasts." he says, not giving any context which confused the smaller. Vienna smiled back, standing up from kneeling  next to the crib, "Is it time for bed yet?" she asked. Schlatt nodded, reaching his hand for the smaller to take. The smaller happily took his hand. The two walked to Vienna's room, Schlatt putting her into bed before walking back to Ophelia's room to turn off her lights. The ram had finally gone into his room, slowly drifting off to sleep.

Morning
"I can't do this anymore Wilbur." Schlatt said distressed. He slowly rocked Opheila in his arms asleep. "It's too much stress on me. I want the girls to have good lives, and I can't make that happen." He said, looking down at the child then back at Wilbur. The tallest took a step closer to Schlatt, "I don't know what you want me to do, Schlatt. I would take care of one of them, but Sallys pregnant and I dont want to put more stress on her."  Wilbur says, Schlatt looks down at Opheila asleep in his arms. He stood there trying to think of someone or something that could let them both have a good life. "Why don't you take one of them and just not tell Sally." Schlatt says in a shakey voice. Wilbur thought for a moment. "Actually, I might know someone who can help." 

There he stood, waiting in front of his own father's door. Opheila with a blanket wrapped around her asleep. Then the door slowly creaked open. 

"Will?"