We meet again 🎃

TW! : Deadnaming, Talk about someones death, Misgendering.

Philza opened the chest allowing Nyx to climb out. Once Nyx was fully out he asked "Can I have my stuff." scratching the back of his neck. "Yeah, let me go get that." He said heading towards the ladder and climbing down. Nyx looked at the fireplace. Nyx really liked fireplaces they were always warm and reminded him of his older sister. Nyx walked up to the fire sitting down infront of it. "Here you go mate." Phil said handing his coat and backpack back. "Thank you." Nyx said putting his coat next to him and looking through the bag. "Can I see your wound?" Philza said. Nyx shrugged and moved there hair out of the way so he could see. "Your lucky it didnt get any worse then it is." He said getting up. "You want something to drink?" "Water is fine." Nyx said pulling out a book that had unknown symbols on it. Philza noticed it but said nothing about it. 

A couple minutes later the main door opens again. "They Phil I'm bac-" The figure stopped looking at the small kid. "Oh hey Techno, this is Nyx." Phil said getting up and walking towards him. "Could you watch over her for a bit?" Phil said putting a hand on Techno's shoulder. Techno sighed before nodding his head. Once Techno heard the door close behind him he walked over to the child. "I thought you wanted to stay with your dad." he said. Nyx got up turn toward him. "That was 9 years ago, alot of things changed." He said folding his arms. Techno rolled his eyes placing his axe next to a near by chest. "And your going by another name to keep your identity? Huh Luna." Nyx frowned hearing that name. "So why are you here? Are you spying for your dad?" Techno said walking toward him. "Runaway." Nyx said not saying anything after that. "What?" Techno said standing in front of him now. "Your a runaway now?" Techno said smirking. Nyx nodded. "I just got kidnapped not long ago by another god, but that for another story." He said turning back towards the fire place and sitting down. "Your mom would be disappointed to see her perfect daughter has become disobident." Techno said knowing that had ticked him off. Nyx sided eyed him glaring at him. "Do not bring my mother in to this." He said. "Oh please its been 9 years since she died, you have to be over her at this point." Nyx rolled there eyes at him. Techno ruffled his hair "Hey!" Nyx yelled trying to stop him. "I'm happy to see again." Nyx turned back towards the fire hearing him walk towards the ladder. "Me too." Nyx mumbled. Techno smiled before climbing up the ladder.