Questions💌

"Its about Nyx? what do you mean?" Vii looked at Wilbur, then at Tommy, "Listen, we just want to know a few things about...his family." Tommy says, clearing his throat. Vii looks at the two then laughs, "Oh dear lord, I wouldnt tell you anything about Nyx's family. He'd kill all of us!" Vii smiled, and put his hands behind his back and turning away from the two, "Oh, and yeah. Nyx shouldnt trust me, its not like we have been friends for YEARS." Vii walked away from the two, but didnt get far before wilbur walked up behind him, putting his sword up to his back. Vii froze in place, felling the tip of the sword on his back "So you're going to kill me if I dont give you answers?" He laughed once again before turning back around and put his arms at his side. Wilbur and Tommy didnt respond to Vii. "Alright then, how about a secret for a secret?" Wilbur and Tommy exchanged glances, Tommy nodded as wilbur lowerd his sword. "Fine, take a seat" Wilbur said, pointing to the floor, "Right..I get to ask first." Vii looked at wilbur "What did Schlatt do to you guys to make you hate each other?"  he asked "Well, he exiled us. thats one thing." Vii nodded.

After all of the questions had been asked, Vii smiled mischeviously. He had answered all of their questions incorrectly, just to drive them away from the idea that Nyx was the son of a God (not that he is..ahaha...)  Vii started to leave pogtopia, with answers for Jschlatt. As he got back to Manburg, he walked home to Quackity and Schlatt black out drunk on the couch. Vii closed the door, not even caring if it woke up the two. Just as Vii grabbed the handle of the fridge to grab something to drink, he felt a hand on his shoulder. Vii quickly turned around to see Schlatt. "Where the hell were you?!"Schlatt yelled, probably walking Quackity and making Vii flinch. "What the heck do you mean? I should be asking you the questions, you...-" Vii thought for a moment before screaming as loud as he could "DRUNK MOTHERFUCKER!.." Vii covered his mouth quickly. Schlatt started laughing. It started as a small laugh, then got louder and louder to the point he was coughing.  "Schlatt..I didnt mean it-" Vii closed his eyes turning away as Schlatt raised his hand, making Vii think he was about to be hit, "You thought I was going to hit you? It doesnt matter if you support me or not. Im still your brother," Schlatt backed up away from Vii, who was still blocking his face "..And I'll always be, Vienna." 

AHHHHHHHHHHH YOUR CITY GAVE ME ASTHMA REFRENCE  MY OC's OLD NAME IS  VIENNA!

(yes, my oc is transgender (ftm) and in the beginning of the story used Vii as his name because it was first used as a nickname)

-Apollo :)