party | Pt. 2

Part 2 of Imagine #30

Recap:

"Justin, what the hell?!"

"What was that?!" I yelled at Justin and snatched my hand back.

"I didn't like the way he was looking at you and he kissed you!" Justin said with anger clear in his voice.

That caught me alittle of guard. I don't understand. Why would he be mad that i was with Chris. It's not like he likes me or anything.

"Why are so angry." I said to him.

"It's bec- nevermind."

"What? It's what, Justin?"

"I said it's nothing, ok?" He said getting frustrated.

"Come on! Please tell me!" I said while giving him the puppy dog eyes.

He sighed.

"Fine! I- It's because i like you. Alot." He said nervously.

I was instantly shocked and confused. I was happy that he liked me, but then i was confused because he sholl didn't show it in that party.

"Why all of a sudden?" I asked.

"What you mean?" He asked confused.

"Why do you like me all of a sudden."

"YN, i have always liked it was just that i never really told anyone." He said looking into my eyes.

"Is it because Chris kissed me or-"

"No! No! YN this all real. K really do like you. For a few years, actually. I just kept it a secret."

"Oh." Was all i could really say. I was really speechless.

"Well-" i started off.

"Justin, i just gonna have to think about this. It's just that this came all of a sudden. I'm confused actually."

"I get it." Justin said.

"What?"

"You don't like me." He said to me.

"What? No, Justin that's not it. It's just that it was so sudden." I said.

"Ok." He said looking down.

I walked up to him.

"I didn't say it was a no."

Part 3?