long time no see | Pt. 2

Part 2.

Recap:

Then you felt a tap on your shoulder.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

You turned around. It was a nice looking woman with brown hair. "Hi. Do you want to be the OLLG?" "Ummm, sure. Why not." She showed you the way onto the stage. "I'm Allison, by the way." "Hi, I'm YN." "You have a nice name." "Thanks.

You walked onto the stage and Justin was right in front of you. You wasn't sure if he was gonna remember so you just went with it. You sat down on the stool. And he started singing. His voice was so beautiful. He was looking into your eyes then all of a sudden he stopped singing and kept looking into your eyes. It looked like he was remembering something. "YN?" He whispered. You just nodded. He remembered what he was doing and he continued on the part he was singing.

Soon, he was done with the song and you both walked backstage. you were about to go to your seat when someone started calling your name. "YN!" You turned around. It was Justin. "Umm. Hi, YN. It's nice seeing you again." "Yea, you too." It just got awkward between the two of you. "So umm, I'm just going to head back to my seat." You said trying to get out of this awkward situation. "Umm, okay. Can you meet me back in my dressing room?" "Sure." "Sweet. I'll just tell the bodyguards that you'll be coming." "Okay." You said while walking off.

You went back to your seat next to your friend. "Girl, what took you so long. Got a little something something from Mr. Bieber?" "No!" "Okay chill!" She said back laughing.

Finally the show was over. Justin was taking glances at you during the rest of the show. Which it obviciously made you blush.

"Umm, YFN. You can go home I have to go and meet Justin." "Ok, girl! Gon at get yo man." You blushed.

You headed backstage and told the bodyguards your name. And they let you in.

When you walked in to his dressing room.

You saw......

To be continued.

Cliffhanger!! Lol. kinda left you hanging huh? Guess you have to wait til the next update. Hope u enjoyed.

Much love,

- xSwaggieLifex ♥️