wisdom teeth | Pt. 2

we finally made it home, and i had to help justin lazy ass out the car. i swear some of the drugs have worn off and he's doing this on purpose.

"so.. you still gonna give me that blowjob?" he said giving me those puppy dog eyes.

"jay," i sighed "if i give you a blowjob will you shut the fūck up?" i asked him trying to stay calm.

"yeah!" he said with a cheeky smile.

i got up and motioned for him to come up stairs.

he took his boxers off and sat on the bed. i took his length into my hands and rubbed him gently.
i heard faint moan.

i smirked and licked his tip then ran out the room.

"hey! y/n!" he said.

"did you really think i was gonna give you ass a blowjob? bītch you thought!" i said leaving him to take care of his little problem.

"y/n yo ass gonna pay for this!" he yelled back shutting the bathroom door.

-

justin was currently asleep, after his little problem his mouth started to hurt so he took a nap.

i was on the couch watching tv when i heard a groan.
the little baby's awake.

another groan again, i heard.
then there was footsteps coming down the stairs.

"baby." justin groaned out.
"what, jay." i said looking at him.

"my mouth hurts." he pouted.
"come here." i said motioning him over.

he came and set his head in my lap. i started playing with his hair.
"you want some ibuprofen?" i asked him.

"mhmm." he said sighing.
he raised his head so i could go get the medicine out of the medicine cabinet.

and i also got a bottle of water.

"here ya go." i said sitting back on the couch next to him.
"thanks, baby girl."

he took the pill and drunk so water and laid his head back on my lap.

"my poor baby." i said kissing his cheek and running my fingers through his hair.

-
this sucks ik.

qotd - how old are you?
aotd - i'm 15

MUCH LOVE,
- M OO N L I G H T V I B E Z 🌚🌸