vine

{ This was inspired by @jasjay12 } 😘

You are a famous viner. You have over 5 million followers and 2 billion loops on Vine.

Your POV.

Right now, i'm on Vine and i'm just scrolling through my feed. I was laughing at some funny ass vines.

I scrolling some more when i stopped on one. It was from Justin Bieber. God, i love him. It was of him and King Bach. It was funny. I started laughing.

Me and King Bach have did some collaborations a few times. We're pretty good friends. He's a real cool dude.

I've also did collaborations with Wolftyla, Summerella, YUNG POPPY, Cameron Dallas, Landon Gross, and Alx James to name a few.

I started of thinking off what i wanted to post.

I just posted a vine of me saying, "Hey, loves. I'm bored soo... tag me in stuff." Then i posted it.

I got thousands of likes and revines, in seconds.

Minutes later people started tagging me in posts.

One especially caught my attention. Someone tagged me in one of Justin Bieber's posts. I clicked on it amd watched it.

It was of Justin saying that he thought i was beautiful and funny and that he would love to meet me one day.

That had me smiling sooo fucking hard bruh.

I posted another vine.

".... I mean he cute and whatever. 👀" I posted.

Then Justin posted another vine. He was cheesing realll hard.

That had me laughing. Omg!

Then my notification said Justin Bieber is now following you!

Oh... My.. Gosh!

Then on twitter it said Justin Bieber is now following you!

Omg omg omg!

This has to be the most luckiest day of my life.

I put on Chris Brown and posted a vine of me dancing and cheesing real hard. I tagged Justin in it.

He revined it and commented, "Get girl! Ayee. 😏😂😝"

Then i got a DM on Twitter. I calmed down a bit and looking at it.

It was from Justin. I squealed again.

It read "Hey shawty, it's me Justin."

I screamed.

Can this day get any better?

__________

Here ha loves, an imagine. Hope you enjoy. 😘 Oh and thank you sooo much for 20K! ❤️❤️

- kooiimonstahhh 🌙🌙🌙