her | Pt. 2

"Um, hi." I said awkwardly facing my ex that i still love.

"Hey, Y/N,"He said with his gorgeous voice. "I just came to say that you did great out there."

"Wow, thanks Justin. It means alot." I said truthfully. Justin's very talented, when you're getting a compliment from him you're good.

"Um, also i want to talk about something else." After he said that i got a little nervous inside. What could he want to talk about with me?

"Okay, we can go in my dressing room, if you would like too." I said to him.

"Sure."

I lead the way.

-

Right now, we were currently in my dressing room, sitting on the couch I had in here.

"So, you wanted to talk?" I asked.

"Yea, i wanted to talk about us." Justin said.

I tensed a little. I get really sensitive over this topic, sensing the fact that Justin was my first love and him also being my first heart break.

"What could we possibly talk about us? There is no us? Remember? You broke that off, a few months ago." I said a little harsh.

"Calm down, Y/N. I just wanted to apologize for how treated you and left like that. I know that it wasn't the right thing to do, and as a man i'm standing up for my actions. Will ever forgive me?" He said so dearly.

"I forgave you along time ago." I said staring at my hands.

"You did? After what i did to you?"

"Yes, i did Justin. I don't like to hold grunges against people. That that's just childish, i learn to forgive and forget. Well, not necessarily forget, but yea forgive." I said with a small smile on my face. Even though Justin broke my heart, i still love him.

"I know there's no us. Anymore, so i was hoping that we can start over and be friends." I said.

"Of course, we can be friends that's one of the reasons i came backs here."

Then it went quiet, which was weird. Then Justin went to speak,

He put his hand out, "Hi, i'm Justin Bieber." I giggled, "Hi, Justin. I'm Y/N Y/L/N" I said with a real smile.

Life was getting better, faster than i expected.

hi guys :) this was part two. Of her sor if was mot what expected, but i tried. Also sorry for the long wait.

also, have you guys heard sorry? I love it! Make sure you leave a comments all of that also who watched the EMAs? I loved it especially seeing Ed Sheeran with his cute self also. Ruby Rose was looking goregous. Our baby won some awards and perform. He did great as usual :) 💖

- moonlightvibez 🌙