1960's

enjoy.. :)

Going to school around here was hard, especially if your black. You had such racist people. I went to an all white school, i was very smart at my other school so they wanted me to go to school with the whites. I was very cautious at first but i agreed.

My mom immediately wanted to say no because she didn't want me to get picked on or anything because you know how people are.

Today's my first day of school. I actually really scared. I don't know what these people will think about me.

My mama just dropped off and this white lady with blue eyes and grey hair greeted me and said, "Hello there, you must be the new student, YN?"

"Yes, mam." I said politely.

"Follow me this way and we'll get your schedule." She said pointing to the right of us.

She started walking and i followed behind her. As we were walking people were staring at me and pointing. That made me a little uncomfortable. I put my head down and continued following the lady.

"Oh by the way YN, my name is Mrs. Smith." She said as we walked into i'm guessing the office.

"Here's your schedule and you can go to your homeroom." She said handing me my schedule and walking way.

Okay...

I looked and see what is my homeroom and it said Math - Mr. Levingston Room - R12.

I think i just saw that room on our way here. Hmm.. i'll just go back the way we came.

As i was walking the tardy bell ranged, ugh late on the first day. I reached the classroom, i walked in and everyone was talking until they saw me.

Awkward...

"Ah, yes you must be Ms. YN." Mr. Levingston asked.

"Yes, sir." I said.

"Okay, you sit behind Mr. Bieber." I said pointing to a guy.

"Justin raise your hand."

Justin, i guess his name is, raised his hand.

I walked towards him and sat behind him. He turned around him and greeted me nicely, "hey my name, is Justin."

"Hi." I said back nicely. He was kinda cute. But let's face he wouldn't want some black girl when he could have all these pretty white girls with their pretty hair.

I continued and focused on what Mr. Levingston was talking about.

_______

1st period was finally over. Thank God. I looked at my schedule to see what was my 2nd period. Biology - Mrs. Marshall Room - D17.

Here we go now i have to find this class.

I was walking and all of a sudden somebody pushed me up against the locker.

I looked up and it was some blonde girl with green eyes and the smallest of clothes on. Ugh, here we go.

"Hey there, nigger." She said with disgust. What did i do to her, i just met this girl and she over here pushing me up against a locker and calling me out my name.

"Um, do i know you?" I asked as politely as i could.

"Oh you should the names Brittany she said she moved her hand away from my neck and wiping her hand on my clothes.

This bitch...

"I got something to tell you, stay away from Justin! Okay, nigger?! He's mine, and he doesn't have time for charity cases like you. Got it??" She said squeezing my neck basically choking me.

"Yea.." I choked out.

She slammed me into the lockers and let go of me. I fell to the floor and was coughing a lot. That really hurted ugh.

"Are you okay?" I looked up to see who said that and it was Justin.

"Umm.." I started off.

"I saw everything." He said while helping me up. "Sorry about her, she does that when she jealous."

"You two are dating." I asked curious.

"Oh no, we used to date but i broke up with her for that reason. She tells everybody that we're still together but were not."

"Oh." I said while dusting myself off.

"If you need help getting to your next class i could show you to it." He said sweetly.

"Sure, why not?" I said while grabbing my bag with my stuff in it.

He asked for my schedule and i gave it to him.

"Oh you have biology next, me too!" He said while showing me the way to the class.

We was late and when we walked in everybody stared at us especially Brittany.

"Your late." Mrs. Marshall said.

I heard somebody cough slut. then everybody started laughing. That made me emotional. I'm sensitive okay.

"Maybe she was late because she was sucking dick." smirked Brittany. Everybody started laughing more.

"The reason she was late was because you pushed her into the locker. Why do it do Brittany huh?! You pick on her because what? Because she caught my attention and you didn't or is it because she's black?" Justin said.

"She doesn't belong here!" She shouted.

"Because of her skin color. That doesn't make any sense to me. Stop trying to call people sluts when we all know you've sucked every dude dick in this class room." Justin said sitting down in his seat.

Brittany stood there shocked.

"You may sit anywhere." Mrs. Marshall said stunned also.

I sat in the back away from everyone. Justin looked back at me confused. Probably because i didn't sit next to him.

I mouthed 'thank you' to him. He smiled and winked at me. Of coursed i blush which i rarely do.

Maybe after what Justin said people might stop bullying me for my skin color and calling me out my name.

______

Right now, was lunch and i was sitting alone. Eating my sandwich. I heard the seat next to me move. I turned and saw Justin sitting next to me with a friendly smile.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey." I said after swallowing a piece of my sandwich.

We made small talk and he said something i never thought he'll say.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date.. with me." He asked nervously

I choked.

"Me?" I asked with my mouth still full of my sandwich.

He laughed.

He laugh was cute.

"Yea, you." He said smiling at me.

"Umm.. sure." I said finishing my sandwich.

He smiling widened.

"Okay how about on Saturday?" He asked.

"I'm free on Saturday" i said.

"Awesome." He said with the biggest smile.

I gave him my address and everything.

Let's just say that was the best Saturday of your life.

✨🌴✨🌴

Hope you enjoyed! 😝

✨🌴✨🌴