my treat

Imagine:

You were just walking down the street drinking a smoothie and all of a sudden you bumped into someone, and you spilled your smoothie all over you. "Oh my gosh, I so sorry." A raspy voice said. It gave you chills. You looked up and saw big beautiful hazel brown eyes. You recognized those eyes from anywhere. They were the one and only Justin Bieber's.

The guy who stole your heart. The man you love to death. You've been a belieber since you heard Baby. When you first heard it you fell in love with it and him. People thought it was crazy how you were 13 years old and you loved Justin Bieber. People told you all the time he will never like you because you are 7 years younger than him. It really didn't matter to you.

"Umm, it's alright." You said getting shy all of a sudden. he held his hand out to help you up. "I'm so sorry about your shirt and your smoothie. I can by you another smoothie, and get you another shirt." He said looking really sorry. It was cute. "No, it's okay I can get the stain out myself. You don't have to do anything." You said with a little smile. "I feel really bad though." He said with a cute pout. "Seriously, Justin you don't have to." "But I want to. I can give you a ride home." He said looking you in the eyes. "Umm. Sure." You two walked to his car. "I never got your name." Justin said. "Y/N." You said. "What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." He said smiling at you. You just blushed. He giggled. It was such a beautiful sound.

You two reached the car. Justin opened the car door for you. 'Awww he's such a gentlemen' You thought to yourself. "Thank you." You said will getting into his Ferrari. It was one of your favorite. You always loved sports cars. "Your welcome, my love" He said back. You blushed, once again. He rammed to the other side. Instead of Justin going straight he turned.

"Umm, Justin?" "Yes." He said taking a quick glance at you. "Where are we going?" You said. "We're going to go and get you a new shirt." He said smiling at you. "Awww, thanks. But I said you didn't have to." "Yeah, but I also told you....... I want to." He said winking at you. you blushed once again. "Awww. You're blushing." "Stop it." You said. "What? It's cute." You blushed again.

Yall arrived at the mall. "Justin, I can't go in with my shirt like this." "Here wear my jacket." He said while handing you his jacket. Which also said 'Bieber' on the back. 'Ok then.' You thought.

Both of you walked in. Justin stopped for a few photos. It was cute how he had that special place in his heart for his beliebers. It was beautiful. Yall walked into Forever 21. Which is one of your favorite stores. You found a cute shirt. You were about to get your wallet out to pay but Justin payed before you got your wallet out. "Justin, you know I could've paid for it myself." You said it as you guys were heading back to the car. "I know, but I wanted to pay."

"If it's okay with you. Would you like to come to my house?" He asked. "Umm, sure. Why not?" He instantly got a smile on his face. You giggled. "Your giggle is cute." Justin said. You blushed again, for like the one hundred time today. "Thanks."

You both arrived to his gorgeous house. He helped you out. And both you walked to the door.

He unlocked door and let you in first. "Your house is beautiful." "Awwww. Thanks, love." You two walked over to the couch and say. "So, tell me about yourself." He asked you. "Umm, okay. I'm 13 years old, going on 14 soon, and I'm in the 8th grade." "Cool." He said.

It got really quiet and awkward. "Wanna play truth or dare?" He asked. "Sure." You said. He had a smirk on his face. Uh oh. 'What is he up to?' You thought to your self. "Ok, Y/N. Truth or dare." "Dare." You said. "I dare you to kiss me." He said looking at you in your eyes. "Do I have to?" "It's a dare. You have to." He said smirking. "Fine." You said giving in. Both you looked into each other eyes and both leaned in. This was your first kiss, and you never thought in your entire life that it would be Justin Bieber. Your idol. Both of your lips touched and you kissed. You felt sparks in the kiss. Soon. The kiss was over. "Wow." Both of yall said at the same time. "Umm, Y/N. I think I might be falling for you." Justin said looking at you nervous. "I think I am too." Both of yall smiled.

He put you on his lap and yall kissed again. But this time it was more passionate. You pulled back. "Justin." "Hmm." "What about the age gap." You said looking worried. "It doesn't matter, babe. Age is nothing but a number." What about the media?" "We'll get through it. Don't worry babe. We'll get through it, trust me." "Ok. I trust you." He kissed you passionately.

You never thought that you would be with Justin Bieber, but you're glad it happened.