teasing

Imagine:

Justin and me have been talking about sex lately and you know I'm still a virgin. And he said he'll wait til I'm ready. And right now I think I'm ready.
Just had just got out the shower looking sexy as hell. You was staring him down. "Babe what you staring at?" He asked doing that sexy ass smirk that I love. "You." You replied. "Justin, I'm ready." You said while staring at his toned abs.
"For what?" He asked confused. "I'm ready for you." After you said that he caught on and attacked you with the most lust filled kiss. He was still wet from the shower. He started leaving kisses from your neck down to your chest. He took your shirt off and started to kiss and suck you nipples. "Ughhh. Justin." You moaned out. He trailed kisses down your stomach. He pulled your pants and your underwear. He blew on your pussy. Which made you more wetter than you already are.
He started to eat you out. Let me tell you, his tongue is gifted. He was drawing figure 8's on your pussy. Just as you were bout to cum he stopped. "Justinn. You yelled in frustration.
He started to get up. "Ooooh baby, your just going to have to wait for the real thing tonight." He said with his signature smirk.
Ughhh why does he always do this to me.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
Hahaha. I left you there. You though I was going do a full blown scene well not. Should I make a part 2?
Vote and Comment Plz.

Much love,
- xSwaggieLifex