tagging along

Imagine:

*BEEP* *BEEP*

The sound of my alarm ranged.

I hit snooze. Another boring day. I got up out of my bed and did my usual hygiene. I really have nothing to do today but to run some errands. I went to my closet and picked an cute outfit.

It was an black and white Mickey Mouse sweater, some jeans, and some boots.

I just put my hair in a neat pony tail. I just decided to eat some cereal for breakfast. After I was finished. I put my bowl in the sink.

I headed out the door to my black mustang. I was about to start the the car until I got a call. It was my boyfriend Justin.

I answered it. "Hey Jay." I said into the phone. I put the phone on speaker. "Hey babe." He said in his raspy voice. "What Ya doing?" He asked.

"Nun really. Just got a few errands to run. What bout you?"

"Nun, just sitting at home watching tv."

"Awwww, my poor baby. You wanna join me?"

"Sure, anything that will get me outta the house."

"Alright. I'll text you when I'm outside."

"Okay."

I hunged up the phone and made my way to Justin's house. When I pulled up I sent him a quick text saying I'm outside.

He got in the car looking sexy as ever. "Hey babe." He said giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Hey." You said.

"Soooo, what the errands you gotta do?"

"Wellll, I gotta go to the grocery store and pick out a birthday present for my sister."

"Oh cool."

I started the car and headed straight toward the grocery store. We got out the car and walked in.

While I was shopping. Justin kept on bugging me. He was really acting like a big baby. "Justin!"

"What?"

"Stop whining. Geez! We'll be out of the store before you know it."

"Fine!"

Uhhh. I swear he gets on my nerves sometimes. But you gotta love him.

I finally got finished shopping and we heard back to the car. I put all of the groceries in the trunk. I had to stop home and put the groceries up.

Once I was done with that. I headed to the mall.

While me and Justin was walking around the mall. A girl that looked to be about 8 stopped us. She asked Justin for a picture.

I just love the bond he has with his beliebers. He is the sweetest. After he stopped to take a few pictures.

We headed to Rue 21. I got my sister a few outfits that I knew she would love.

I paid for the outfits and we headed back to my car. I took Justin back home. "Thank you Justin for spending the day with me. If you didn't this would've been a boring day."

"No problem babe. Now give daddy some suga!"

I laughed and gave him a kiss.