surprise

Imagine:

Justin's on tour and your really miss him. You wish he was here with you, but you know he had to perform for his beliebers. He really loved his beliebers, and you loved that about him.

He's so sweet to them it's ridiculous. They really have a special place in his heart and you respected that. They loved you too and you really didn't get hate from them. And you were glad about that. Even on your social media accounts you chat with them. Justin also loved that you cared about his beliebers just as much as he does.

Just thinking about him made you miss him more and more. Ugh!! Why does he have to be soooooo irresistible!! It's unbelievable.

Now you're just sitting at home on the couch watching TV. The phone starts ringing and you pick it up without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" you said. "Hey baby girl!" You heard Justin's cheery voice. "Hey Justin! I miss you!" You said to him. "Aww. I miss you too, baby girl. What are you doing?" He asked. "Nothing, really. How about you?" "I'm doing nothing, about to catch a plane." "Oh, ok well you can call when you get off your plane." "Ok baby, see you soon. Love you!" "Love you too, and what do you mean see you soon?" You asked. "You will see babe. Bye!" He said quickly. "Jus-" He hung up before you could say his name.

You've been sitting in your living room for 2 hours now. All you been doing is eating junk food and watching TV all day long. Then all of a sudden you here a knock on the door. "I wonder who that could be." You thought to yourself. You walked up to door.

When you opened it. It was a man with a big box beside him. "Is this the YLN residence?" The man asked. "Yes it is." You answered. "This is for you mam. Just sign right here." He pointed to a spot on a yellow piece of paper. You signed the paper. "Thanks. Have a great day, sir." "You too mam." He answered back. You pushed the heavy box inside. "Wow that was heavy." You said to your self. You cut open the box and out came a big figure. And you screamed for dear life! "Surprise!!" It was Justin! "Oh My Lawd! Justin you scared me!" "Sorry babe." He said laughing at you. "What are you doing here I thought you were on your way to another state. "Actually I was coming here to see you. To surprise you." "Aww! Aren't you the best boyfriend ever!" He blushed. "Aww. You're blushing! It's too cute!" You teased to him. His face was as red as a tomato. You kissed his cheek.

"Stop making blush." He said. "Why?! Your cute when you blush." He blushed more. "Ok ok stop it." "Ok I will stop. But only because you're soooo adorable. "Thank you. Now let's watch some movies." He put in Let's Be Cops.

"You know I love you, right? He asked looking directly at you with his hazel brown eyes. "Yeah. And I love you too." He gave you a passionate kiss. And y'all continued on watching the movie. He's the best boyfriend a girl could ask for!

Hope u guys enjoy! ♥️