her

hey loves, here's another imagine. hope you enjoy :)

y/n's pov.

It's been five months, without him. Five months without Justin. He left me for her. I bet your wondering who is her is. Selena yeah the Selena Gomez. His on and off ex-girlfriend. I thought they were over for good and we could actually be something, but i guess he really loved her and didn't love me the same.

It's a shame because I really thought we had something. All those times she broke his heart, I was there to pick up the pieces. It just aggravates sometimes.

How can someone mess with your feelings so much that you can just forgive them like that? Like, bam! With the snap of her fingers. It infuriates me! Ugh, I don't get it. I really thought we can have something, but i guess it's not meant to be.

Enough with my sorry life story, let's get back to reality.

Right now, I'm getting ready for the VMA's that I was invited to. Oh yeah, did i mention i'm an artist as well? No? Now you know. :)

I'm nominated for 3 awards. Best Female Artist, Best Music Video, and Best Pop Song (forgot if that's a category or not lol) I also heard that Justin and Selena was gonna be there. I'm slowly getting over him, but it's kinda hard. Besides him being there. Miley's hosting and i'm kinda scared. You don't know what she has up her sleeve.

I'll be going with my bestfriend, Harry Styles. Yes, Harry Styles from One Direction. I didn't wanna go by myself and i asked him. Plus, he's a total sweetheart. I love being around him.

I doing my final touches to my make up when i heard a buzzing noise on my phone indicating that i had a text.

Harry:
I'm outside, love :)

I replied with an 'ok' and grabbed my purse and headed out the door. Outside i saw Harry looking irresistible as usual.

"Wow, love. You look gorgeous." He said with a charming smile.

"You don't look to bad yourself, Harry." I said with a big smile. Whenever I feel down Harry's always there to cheer up. He's such a great friend.

-

We've just arrived to the red carpet, and we were taking pictures.

Harry's arm was wrapped around my waist and whispering crazy stuff into my ear making laugh.

I felt a pair of eyes, on me and I looked to see where, but I didn't see anything. But what i did see was Justin and Selena all hugged up and kissing and giggling it up together.

This made feel a little down and quickly turned my head.

-

Me and Harry had finally tooken our pictures and said hello to everyone and made it to our seats. I was having a good time so far until I found out that Justin and her are a few seats down.

I felt a pair of eyes on me once again, but this time I looked up it was Justin staring at me. I hurriedly looked away. I was also confused, Why would Justin be looking at me? This us really confusing me. Was he the one looking at me at the red carpet? i sighed 'This is gonna be a long night' i though to myself.

-

I won only two of the awards and i was very grateful for it. My fans really show support for me and couldn't be anymore happy than i am right now.

Me and Harry have been having a wonderful time. He's been very sweet and asking me how i feel with Justin situation, but other than that we've been awesome.

It was just about time for me to perform. I headed backstage to my dressing room so i could get changed. I told Harry, "Hey, Harry i'm about to go and get ready for my performance. Okay?"

"Oh yeah, go ahead. Good luck!" He said giving me a thumbs up." What would i do without him.

"Thanks!"

I headed backstage to get ready for my performance. I was performing my hit song Diamond (pretend it's not Rihanna).

-

After the performance...

The performance went great! I was headed backstage back to my dressing room until i was stopped by someone. Who could thus be?

I only turned around to find out that it was, Justin?

hey, loves! hope you enjoyed this imagine and of course a part 2 maybe tomorrow?

- moonlightvibez