𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

January 5th 

year:2022

third-person pov

"so sir, are you happy with the success of your book?" one reporter asked the writer, "how anyone would be, happy," he said. 

then the second reporter asked "sir, as we have all seen on the book cover page it has been written that it is based on 'true events' so which event do you have withness sir? and why you have not talked about it yet?" he takes a deep breath and says "because I never got this question! and by the way, you look like you have researched everything about me deeply"

"But Rishabh sir, as per the characters in the book, it is looking like about that case which happened in 2019?" the third reporter asked. 

the writer is non-other than rishab saxena the writer of kahaani, age 34. "okay i tell my secret, it is based on the case which happened in 2019, remember Tara Tiwari? the girl who did suicide on her birthday?" Rishabh asks everyone and the reporters nodded.

"It is based on that" rishab said. then the reporters started throwing more questions "how do you know about the case?" "how do you know tara tiwari?" "and why you have showcased love in the darkest way?"

"Actually, this case is connected to me very much, it has taught me very much. normally in movies, we see the love has a happy fairy tale life, but in reality, it is not. Tara had faced something like this. people who were around tara broke her trust and love. which may lead to her sucide. and I think I have not to showcase love in the darkest way, I have just shown the reality. in short, never think it is like a fairy tale,  between boy or girl, friends, or maybe family. it is never a fairy tale"

****************************

Writers note.

so hey guys! 

I am rewriting this book again because my book got deleted yesterday thanks to glitchpad.  so I have made a lot of changes in the book, but the outline is the same and the ending is also (it might get changed). and whoever has read the book before do not tell spoilers otherwise you will see my hate and anger! 

and this whole book is coming on 25 December, but i really wanna show you all the prologue. and i promise it will be good, not like the old one. and if you are new to this book, then enjoy the gift! and please give support! and comment on it! and vote for it!

and I am going to start a new book

so who do you want with shraddha

kartik or ishaan?