𝐈𝐈

««𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐘»»

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 : 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞:𝟗:𝐨𝐨 𝐚𝐦 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞- 𝟏𝟕 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥

"to,   Mrs Tiwari, kya aapake bachche ko kuchh samasyaen theen? jaise college mein, samaaj mein? (so,   Mrs. Tiwari did your child has some issues? like in college, in society?)" she asked with a heavy heart to her mother who was controlling tears  said "nahin, mahodaya, use kabhee koee samasya nahin hotee thee.. vah kolej mein pahale thee.. aur vah ek lekhak banana chaahatee thee, usake lie sab kuchh achchha chal raha tha(no, ma'am she never used to have any issues.. she was first in college.. and she wanted to be a writer, everything was going well for her)" 

" aur kya main poochh sakata hoon ki usake janmadin par kya hua tha? (and may i ask what happened on her birthday?)" shabana asks, "mahodaya, usane apane sabhee sahapaathiyon ko ek paartee ke lie bulaaya. main kek laane ke baad jab main usake aasapaas thee to vah khush dikh rahee thee. mujhe pata chala ki vah vahaan nahin thee, mainne usake doston se poochha lekin ve yah bhee nahin jaanate the ki vah kahaan hai.(ma'am she called all her classmates for a party. she was looking happy, when i was around her, after i went to bring cake. i found out that she was not there, i asked her friends but they also do not know where she was.)" before her mother could finish her line she breaks down crying. 

Shabana rubs her eyes, looking at them and saying "I'm going to her room, excuse me". Saying this she went inside to her room.

The question is "how does this girl survive on a regular basis? "Everything is not clean and this place looks like a jail," shabana said she as she picked up a bed sheet and kept it on the bed.. When she opened the cupboard, she found an expensive watch and a diary that was locked. She turned the watch around and found the key. She took it out and took the watch and unlock the diary. and on the first page, it was written that.

"I had two friends who I could trust, be happy.. share my secrets.. but in the end, because of me that two friends left me"

after reading this Shabana felt sad, but there is a quote "police shows no emotions at a crime scene" and Shabana had to use it.

Shabana was reading her diary, how she met her friends what problems they had, who were there in Tara's life, like her 2 ex-boyfriends, a cheater, and a hater? this is wried. but there was one line which caught her eye was "𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓"

"I and my friends since childhood used to make a checklist we use to write things that we have to no matter what complete in future"

Shabana closed her diary and she took the box which was in the cupboard also, and she opened it. she saw some of the pictures and in the pictures, they were some of her people maybe her friends. and she also had found 13 checklists, "wow! for everything they had made a checklist." Shabana said. but then one checklist caught her eye, she picked it up and took a look at it.it was written some of the people's names.

Kushal

Umar

usha

Arjun

Diya

Jivika 

Tanmay

bobby

advait

Advika

unbelievable!ve aisa kaise kar pa rahe hain? usaka shav nahin mila hai, aur usaka antim sanskaar kiya ja raha hai (How are they able to do this? Her body has not been found, and a funeral is being held) She said Shabana went up to her and asked "mujhe maaf keejie? kya main aapaka naam poochh sakata hoon? (excuse me? May I ask your name)?" She replied, "My name is Jivika."

Shabana realized jivika was a childhood friend of Tara, "so Mrs. Jivika, do you not know Tara Tiwari?"

the time passes by as shabana asks questions to jivika about tara and what had happened between them.

"vah ek jahareelee, svaarthee, kutiya ladakee ke alaava aur kuchh nahin thee. jisane apane siva kuchh nahin dekha! (She was nothing but a toxic, selfish, bitch girl. who cared nothing but about herself!)" jivika said."But her diary said something else," shabana explained."Like what?" jivika asked

"Usha ruined your friendship by spreading stupid rumors that she is a slut and boyfriend stealer. Yet tara's boyfriend, Tanmay, assaulted her while she needed help. So you just called her a bitch!" Shabana said. 

and jivika realized her mistake, tears started to form in her eyes. the Shabana asked her "now tell me where is Diya and tanmay"