𝐈𝐈𝐈

««𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲»»

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 : 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞:𝟏𝟎:𝟏𝟓 𝐚𝐦 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞- 𝟏𝟕 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥

Shabana finds the location where Diya and Tanmay were staying, "I just wanna ask why you broke your friendship with Tara?" Shabana asked diya because she wanted to know the reason, it might be different right?

"kya Hoga maidam? vah kutiya tara narak mein achchhee jagah par hai! usake jahareele aur svaarthee vyavahaar ke kaaran, shaitaan ne use narak mein bulaaya (what would happen, ma'am? that bitch tara is in a good place in hell! because of her toxic and selfish behavior, devil called her to hell)" Diya said. 

 shabana angrily bangs her hand on the table and then said "kya tum paagal ho? aap aur Jivika yah sochakar bahut badee galatee kar rahe hain ki tara vah nahin thee jo us samay jahareelee cheez laee thee jahaan usha aaya thi! haan, main maanata tha ki kabhee-kabhee usane bevakoophee bharee baaten keen, aisee baaten kahee jo yahaan aapakee bhaavana ko aahat kar sakatee hain, lekin aapako nahin pata tha ki aapaka bevakooph pati usake saath maarapeet karata tha, usake saath dhokha karata tha main adhikatam 23 mahilaon ko nahin jaanata, aur shaayad ab 200, jo main kah raha hoon, tum vah bhee kahaan, jisane use dhokha diya,(are you mad? you and jivika are in huge mistake thinking that tara was not the one who brought 'toxic' thing that time where sona came! yes, I agreed that sometimes she did stupid things, said things that can hurt here your feeling, but you did not know that your stupid husband use to assault her, cheated on her with I do not know maximum of 23 women, and maybe by now 200, who I am saying, you where also the one, who cheated on her,) yes diya before meeting you I found out about it, and she was not the one Usha was! She use to bully tara, because of you and your stupid husband. diya started crying.

"now may i ask where is your husband now, he said he is coming in 6 min?" Shabana asked, "i do not know mam" diya said.

shabana runs to their bedroom, and there she finds out that the door was locked, shabana kicked the door which made her look inside, there she finds out that...

Tanmay hanged himself...

at Shabana home, time: midnight, 

Shabana was not able to sleep as she was quite disturbed, she could not understand how is this case going. but then she gets a call from an unknown number and she answers it, "hello?"

"Murder report kar na hai.Hua nahi hai kar ne wala hu" the person said and hugs the phone. Shabana gets up puts on the jacket and went.

shabana reachs the loction and  finds out that somebody killed kushal his body was lying like a medal,usaka naam kya hai?(what is his name)" she said "victim ka nam kushal agate hai.. age 22 .. guaranteed from Oakleaf college.( Victim name is kushal agate hai.. age 22 .. guaranteed from Oakleaf college)" he said. "Wait the same college where tara tiwari use to study?" She asked him. "Ji ma'am (yes ma'am) sankar replied, then one of her teammates replied "aisa lagata hai ki us vyakti ko 5 baar chhura ghompa gaya aur istemaal kee gaee baalakanee se phenk diya gaya (it seems that the person was stabbed 5 times and thrown from the used balcony)"

"correct, Sankar have you checked the CCTV cameras?" shabana asked, "ma'am raju is checking," Sankar said.

then Sonu came down from the security room, "to kya hua raaju? CCTV FOOTAGE mein kya dekha?(so what happened Sonu ? what did you see in the CCTV footage?)" shabana asked him.

mahodaya, hamen kushal hatyaakaand ka aparaadhee mil gaya (ma'am, we found the culprit for kushal murder) Sonu explained.

"who?" shabana asked, "umar" Sonu said.

the next day, shabana and her team arrested umar, he was kept in jail for the last couple of days. today is 26 April the court hearing Usha who is a lawyer somehow proved that the CCTV is fake, and should let go of Umar, and which they did.