𝐗

««𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞»»

there is one moment in our life, that shows us that yes, we lost something, yes we lost everything, yes we have made one mistake in our life.

Advait was feeling the same, her love who he has not confessed is going to marry shaurya his big brother, he was having fear to seeing their wedding in front of his eyes. Remember one-time bobby said that the bomb will come soon? maybe this is the Bomb advait thought.

as the wedding was going on Advait who was drunk was seeing the dance of Rudra and Ishani but he was seeing Tara also... but is tara dead right?

during the dance performance, he started to remember what he did in love for advika, betraying her best friend, and many other things.

and now was the time, time for him to let go of his all mistakes. he spoke the whole truth and about his love, he thought now he will be happy.

but Advika she got married to shaurya, and now she is advait bhabhi and advait love is now forbidden.

"This is how tara must be feeling, you and advika and everyone betrayed her took everything from her, she needed us the most in her life after her dad, her idol went away. but you guys, you act like a bitch!" Rudra said

"looks like i have to arrest someone, but who i do not understand." shabana said "ma'am arrest me, i take all the charges," bobby said. "but bobby?" shabana asked "do not worry mam i had done lots of crime in my life, and i needed this" bobby said.

people say that love and kindness have the power to give and take everything, well maybe this was the line related to all of them.

–❤︎–

"maybe love has the power to show us the reality... and has the power to make us fall in regret... maybe tara is happy now.. maybe not.." Rishab said.

–❤︎–

so this is the end, and Vicky Kaushal is playing Shaurya.

and teen fic fuck you!