𝐕

««𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐓»»

Internet, what we can think of this line? Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, youtube? but what is common between them? trolling right?

Arjun Sharma, a person who wants to have more followers and 156k views, the addition of social media has taken over the world that for views and followers they do stupid and bad things. and nowadays what is popular in the comment section? trolling?

Shabana was in a meeting with Yash Gupta, and from there she finds out about Tara once had a bully, which use to disturb her mentally.

She could not tell her Mom, because after her dad died, her mother is working day and night just for her. how she could give her mother more pain? 

but nowadays people love to see their mother in pain. it has been many days since shabana hide her identity, and was talking to Arjun as Mehak. 

sometimes we have to be a mastermind, to get something. Arjun told everything he had done to tara, bullying her, sexually assaulting her.

and making advait her best friend losing trust in her. yes apart from Jivika and Diya advait was her best friend. he was with her after Everyone betrayed her.

but well something never lasts forever. and new news report has came, that a boy died. at a hotel, but there was no one in CCTV cameras.

and the boy was Arjun, The blackmailer has found a video which he had published once. but afterward deleted it, because of tara Tiwari's suicide.

the issue was not only this, the issue was that the video is not edited. and there are some moments in the video that might send him to jail.

but Arjun died. and the video is not viral.

Shabana had found a paper bird near Arjun's body. a red bird which was written that

"not everything we see is the truth" and the wired point is that, to tara suicide, Kushal and Umar death, Tanmay's suicide. there was a paper bird.

At Yash sir cabin,

shabana "tum thik ho na?(are you fine?)" "nahin saahab.. main kaise ho sakata hoon mainne teen logon ko kho diya hai aur ab ve mar chuke hain... lekin ek hatyaara giraphtaar hai. lekin phir bhee, aisa ho raha hai? sab kuchh carefully plan kya gaya hai (everything has been carefully planned). Then shabana gets a message

"Arjun,

I am going to tell everyone the truth.

"shabana kya hua? (what happened)" Yash asked. Shabana looked at him and said "sir, kisee ne mujhe arjun phon se maisej kiya (sir, someone messaged me from Arjun phone)" have I not told you that shabana team members did not found arjun phone? Shabana said to sir that she saved his number so she can call him, and find out which place he was. "i still not understand sir, maybe diya is doing it?" Shabana said. "nahi (no)" yash said. "matalab sir? (meaning sir)" shabana said yash turns around and said 

"they are many questions unanswered" shabana gets up and says "like what?" 

"message tumrae cell phone me kaise aya? (How did the message get into your cell phone?) 

doosara, agar blackmailer ko paisa chaahie tha, to vah usake bina liye kyon gaya? (second, if the blackmailer wanted money, why did he leave without it?)

 And what about these paper birds? Is killer telling us something?" Yash asked.

 shabana said, "mujhe lagata hai ki koee badala le raha hai. (I think someone is taking revenge.)"  Shabana said.

"and who is that person shabana?" yash ask. 

"ho sakata hai, blaikamelar badala le raha ho (maybe, the blackmailer is taking revenge.)"

««Writers note.»»

i know i will not get much support in this book, like how i am getting in wicked games.but i hope you like this chapter.

and for thorns reader like Sharma_Drishti TwinkleLunia and many more, i have taken down the book for heavy editing, it will come back soon.

and please comment, please support me like how you all do in wicked games.