𝐈𝐕

««𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄»»

people say love is a magical thing, the full universe does many things to get you both together, but who knew that this love is also portrayed as a betrayal? 

𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫:𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞:𝟐𝟕𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥  𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞:𝟏:𝐩𝐦 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧

shabana called rudra das, because she found out that Rudra know Tara very much "First thing first aapako itana samay kya laga..aap daravaaje ke baahar the( what took you so long.. You were outside the door)"shabana said getting angry "I am so sorry ma'am but I was scared" he said. lekin kyon?(but why?)" She asked him.He signed and then he said main vaastav mein nahin jaanata .. lekin yah pahalee baar hai jab main us ladakee ke maamale mein shaamil hoon jisase main napharat karata tha(I really don't know.. but this is the first time I've been involved in an affair with a girl I hated)" "so rudra das tell me more about yourself" shabana said. "Rudra das ,age 21 just guaranteed from Oakleaf college, may I take a seat?" rudra said."sure" Shabana says and rudra  takes a seat "rudra , Tara ko aap kaise jaanate hain. aur aap ek doosare se napharat kyon karate hain?(rudra , how do you know Tara. And why do you hate each other?) she asked him and then he said Many reasons..

 my girlfriend advika use to hate her... and told me things like she is a slut. etc.. and which made me hate her)" "But why you are so close to her" she shows him the photo... 

"this is saying something else." Shabana said rudra then said "Apart from all the things that disconnected us. Music and dance was the only thing connecting us. And I thought that maybe this was the chance to change tara's hate for me. It was hard to be friends with her... but we became.. very very good friends but... because of something our friendship broke"  rudra said as Tears fall from his eyes.

Shabana looked into his eyes... and it was difficult to tell if he is saying the truth or not?

"ma'am, mainne suna hai ki jab aap kisee ko ghoorate hain to vah vyakti kisee ke pyaar mein pad jaata hai. (Ma'am I heard that when you stare at someone that guy falls in love with someone)." rudra said "yah ek bevakooph aphavaah hai aur yadi vah aadamee mere saath pyaar mein mahasoos karega to main apane gadhe ko laat maaroonga kyonki main shaadee nahin karana chaahata.(this is a stupid rumor and if that guy will feel in love with me I will kick his ass because I do not wanna get married.)"Then rudra said " mam i do not wanna offend you.. it was just a fact." Shabana then said "theek hai ab tum ja sakate ho (ok now you can go)" He got up and left.

Then shabana gets a call she picked it up, "Hello, Ma'am." it was usha she sounded scared and crying..

"ushakya hua hai?" Shabana said, as she got up from her chair "Ma'am please come.. to.. my home otherwise.. my husband will die.. pleasee" usha said "Ohh ok I am coming,Do not worry usha." shabana said as she cuts her phone. "usha Darling..." the person with a red hood and joker mask said, usha got scared and turned around and she says "Yes?" The person gets near to her and says "What I said do not call police otherwise your husband sorry second husbands will die." 

"Second husband? usha baby what does that mean" umar asked to usha."Babu I will tell you soon." usha said, then she hears the person laughing "tell you soon.. but when you will say it usha. your husband killed kushal, and you lied, so your husband should die." the person reloads the gun and pointed towards him. "Nahi!!" Usha gets up and try to stop it.. but something else happened umar was thrown of the balcony by Usha

 And after few seconds they saw his dead body his blood coming out."Ohh my god Umar!!" usha shouted.. "oh my god Usha darling you killed husband again!" the killer said. When shabana reached there she saw Usha sitting beside umar dead body. Tears are coming out. And was saying that "I killed him I killed him." Then shabana says "No no usha you did not killed him" "nooo nooo. I killed both of them. 

Shabana then arrest Usha, and the next day the newspaper hand a front headline "A Lawyer killed her husband" 

so this is the end of a chapter of Usha,jivika, and Diya, or has it? so before going towards the next chapter please do not reply to messages from a person who you do not know, maybe someone could come and kill you..

*************

so idk i planned to publish till chapter 4. because i just found out that i will have exams, so i planned to publish like this! next 4 chapters coming on 1 November.