𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Rishab pov

i came out from the building i looked at my wife and smiled "can i have your interview sir" she said "Shabana, mam you can take many interviews as you want" i said. 

Flashback

"What happened?" I asked Shabana who was looking stressed. "actually rishi, today one girl made suicide and i do not understand this checklist" shabana said as she gives me the checklist. "looks like they both are asking for your help," i said shabana looked at me "rishi,kya aap isake baare mein jaanate hain? (rishi, do you know about this?)" shabana asked.

"yes, Me and Rudra were the ones who survived Tara, and they are doing all this. and plus Yash sir is also helping." i said. "wait, what how when?" shabana asked. "it is a long story, but now they need your help. because i have told them that shabana can help you in this case, and this checklist is the people who might kill themself, or one of their family members will kill themself" i said. 

"and what about the paper bird?" shabana asked "it is tara, paper bird is connected to all of these people," I said shabana took a while to think, and then she said, "what help do they need?"

*******

"you know, you both are wonderful people in the whole fucking world that are doing this, anyways tell me who had killed Kushal?" Shabana said. "it is no other than Usha's husband umar" Tara said.

*******

"done, Arjun killed himself for views," Rudra said, "okay, time for me to check," shabana said.

*******

"advika has one weakness, her past." Rudra said, "but how that past will let advika to accept that tara was hurt, and what she did was wrong," shabana asked. "like how I accepted, someone has to bring her past in front," Tara said.

"but who can do it?" shabana asked. "advait" Tara said as she give Shabana his photo.

 "advait" Tara said as she give Shabana his photo

******

Flashback over.

tara pov

i wiped my tears, then Rudra came and back hug me "what happened?" he asked "Nothing, just feeling happy" i said. "well, i have never seen you happy" Rudra said. "now get used to it" i said, "anyways, have you met your mother?" rudra asked. "yes, i have asked her to not tell anyone about me, everyone knows that tara is dead and i have also told mom to stay with me in this new home" i said.

"and what about me? where i will stay?" Rudra said with a cute expression. "you have your own house na? i am dead, but not you!" i said. "but i can not live there, i will stay with you," rudra said, god this guy na!

"okay fine," I said.