𝐕𝐈𝐈

««𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞»»

Sometimes, people need love, the family loves to heal them, and friendship makes us happy for life, you may call this element of life. if this is not there, our life seems incomplete. but sometimes, we are confused that what to do which can make our friends and family happy? and in these, we make stupid mistakes. and everything breaks apart, our friends call us selfish and toxic. you must be thinking why I am telling you all this because this is the harsh reality of life.

Shabana recognized Usha's voice. Clearly, she was able to escape and regain control of her phone. Shabana got Her location it was her and Umar's house. shAs she entered, she saw usha looking like a creep, "usha...tum theek ho?" (Are you okay?)" 

"main kaise theek ho sakata hoon, sab kuchh mujhase liya gaya hai. mera parivaar, mera pyaar, mere pati. aur ab mere paas kuchh nahin hai.(how I can be okay, everything is taken from me. my family, my love, my Husband. and now i have nothing.)" Usha said. Shabana could understand her feeling, but whatever she did was wrong she needs punishment.

"main shabaana ko jaanata hoon ki aap kya mahasoos kar rahee hongee, lekin aapane apane pati ko maar daala.(i know shabana what must you have been feeling, but you killed your husband.)" shabana said as she tried getting close to her. 

"aur mere jeevan mein bahut see galatiyaan hain, ki mujhe ek badee saja kee jaroorat hai jo mere paas hai.(and i have many mistakes in my life, that i need a big punishment which i have.)" usha said pointing towards her stomach." are you pregnant?" shabana asked, "yes, kushal is his dad" usha said. "wait Kushal?" shabana asked. 

"yes, 12 months before Kushal came to visit me. he was drunk, and he wanted to talk to me. and he blackmailed that he will show our marriage photo. so somehow we make out, because i did not wanna show umar my first marriage, and after i found out i am pregnant. and Umar found out that kushal is his dad, he said to me that he will accept this child. but i did not know that he will kill kushal." usha said.

is this girl for real? Shabana taught. "and it is time for my punishment" Usha said shabana understood that line, Usha pushed shabana away and she went towards the terrace. Shabana also went after her. but then she heard a gunshot. 

when shabana reached there she saw Diya holding a gun. Shabana came there and slapped her, "tumane use kyon maara?(why did you kill her?)" shabana asked."kyonki usaka mere pati ke saath apheyar chal raha tha!(because she was having an affair with my husband!)"

"mujhe pata hai ki! kyonki tumhaara pati apana raaj chhipaata hai! aur in rahasyon mein se ek yah tha!(that I know! because your husband hides his secret! and one of these secrets was this!)" Shabana said revealing the truth.

"but.." diya said but shabana cut her line "yes, i know about this. now diya you are under arrest for kill Usha.

the time pass by as shabana threw  diya in jail.