𝐈

««𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘»»

The death of Tara Tiwari was spreading like a jam on bread. the girl who did suicide on the riverbed, on her birthday, but as in every crime story as we see hear and maybe even say. "everybody, every crime, every suicide has a tale to tell" in every crime story has two hero's or maybe one.. who works on the case, this, we also have one woman her name is Shabana Singh, she is a police officer, short-tempered, connoting the story, she curses, and fight for what is right, which may lead to breaking her rules. she is going to handle the case of tara. let's make her entry.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 : 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞:𝟓:𝟏𝟗 𝐚𝐦 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞- 𝟏𝟔 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥

"Victim ka Naam kya hai?(what is the victim name?)" Yash Gupta is a senior officer, a mastermind who helps Shabana everywhere if there is some pause in the case. And he is our second hero of the story. "taara tivaaree, umr 21, vah okaleeph kolej mein padhatee thee aur kal usaka janmadin tha.(tara Tiwari, age 21, she used to study in Oakleaf college, and yesterday was her birthday.) aajakal ke bachche jo apane janmadin se itana pyaar karate hain, aur hamesha vahaan janmadin ka intazaar karate hain, yah sab kyon? (nowadays kids who love their birthday so much, and always wait for their birthday, why all this?)"sankar said, then Ishaan said to Yash sir "sir, this is looking like an open and shut case. the girl must be feeling alone, and depressed"

"shabaana kahaan hai?(where is shabana?)" yash asked them, "mahoday, vah ek small drug case ke lie andarakavar hai. (sir, she is undercover for a small drug case.)" sankar said. "use dhoondho, aur use bulao vah is maamale ko sambhaal sakatee hai. (find her, and call her she can handle this case.)"

 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 : 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞- 𝟏𝟔 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞:𝟗:𝟎𝟎𝐩𝐦

at the police office,

Shabana found the people who were exchanging drugs and she threw them to jail.

"Shabana ma'am" sankar called her, "arree sankar what happen you look sad?"shabana asks.

"maim vaastav mein... ek maamala hai jise ravi sar chaahate hain ki aap sambhaal len(ma'am actually... there is a case which Ravi sir wants you to handle)" sankar said, "theek hai, main samajhata hoon lekin yah maamala kis baare mein hai?(okay i understand but what is this case about?)" shabana asks again, "21 saal kee kolej garl ne apane janmadin par kee aatmahatya(A 21-year-old college girl made suicide on her birthday)" sankar said.