𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

««𝐁𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡»»

Yash says " jai hindi, Shabana Please come to Regional Mental Hospital" shabana in confusion says "but why sir? May I ask?" "she knows about  advika and Tara" yash said. "who is she sir?" Shabana asks, "bobby".

 Meet bobby, a girl who is everyone calls her mental, she can do anything. that means anything which humans can not do, she is a bombshell, she is suspect number one in every case, but in this one she is number two. "Bobby, it has been 1 hour and you are not telling us anything.." Shabana says, "what shall I tell you I forgot?" Bobby says. Shabana who was controlling her anger says "about advika and Tara"

"Nahi, I do not know them," bobby says. After hearing this Shabana loses her temper and went near to her and ask her to show her picture "so you do not know her?" Bobby looks at the photo and says "no" shabana signs and ask "sankar, radhe time" 

Sankar hides the camera with the help of a box. She slapped her so hard that blood came out from her lips "ahh.. fuck!." She shouted. "I really ..really know Bobby, you know everything She shows him the other picture.

 You were dating tara's fake boyfriend tanmay and she did not know about it at that time .. and you tried to be fake friends with her and one day you blackmailed her... saying that you will leak the sex tape which you did." Shabana says.

 "How do you know about it?" Bobby asks.

 " Well, I am an officer and I am not only the person who does know about every single thing the thing which not even people does not know about himself. Yes, I know every single thing about you.And before you lie again I am going to arrest you for I do not even remember aaa 46 crimes" Shabana says. 

"Fine Fuck it! Yes, I was friends with her.Yes, I did all this shit." Bobby said giving up. " so why advika use to trouble tara " Shabana ask, bobby stayed quiet "why advika use to trouble tara why advika use to trouble tara " Shabana shouted. Bobby stayed quiet "Tell otherwise your blood can more come out from your lips."

"advika and tara were childhood friends, and tara use to trouble advika, but tara could not realized that advika was getting hurt, now in college Advika became strong, and she stold everything from tara and now she Advika is going to marry Advait's small brother shaurya to keep their so-called family deal" bobby said.

is this case conncected to Advika as well? shabana thought